Bat’O’Clock, Hour 1: Loaf and Bread

anyways this is getting heated, I’m just gonna go and make more atom comics because it is funni

7 Likes

This still applies.

1 Like

Well, that would be false. We have yet to go up against any trends but the bats. Also, I did not start this with the intention of what it has become, but it’s too late to go back. I saw the trend, and saw how it was only gaining traction, and I knew I’d be stuck staring at bats for much longer than I cared to, so I had to make something to even things out. Now, I want both sides to stop, but the only way to achieve that is to force the other side to quit, allowing the MMCC to retire. You could see that in the treaty.

The goal always has, and always will be to kill the trend. That’s my cause.

1 Like

I understand this but it’s gone too far now. All we want to do is post our creations, while your response to this seems to be to just insult our building skill.

1 Like

Because there’s so many of them. It’s monotonous.

But what you’re doing is practically against the rules.

1 Like

So is spam, which was clearly the goal with the recent bats.

This isn’t spam. They’re just Mocs, and we’ve put days of effort into them.

1 Like

The amount of effort doesn’t make it not spam. At the very least the mechanical bats Cleve been thrown into one topic, since they’re all the same theme. Some people literally just one topic for every MOC they make. They don’t have to have individual topics.

Nah Mr. Monopoly is right. Krelikan is right to have an opinion but we’re getting a little nasty here my guys. It’s just good fun, I thought. Unless… We really are going nuclear?!

7 Likes

You’re too kind, you’re too kind :wink:

3 Likes

I’m sorry father, I had to.

2 Likes

Shocking, I know.

We all knew the treaty was an appeasement, a ploy for time. Does that make it any less diabolical?

This is war. There is no holding back, now.

but uh yeah folks it’s all fun and games and completely in the rules I think, no need to get heated

4 Likes

why are there so many new bat topics
I may have to get involved

I like the moc tho

1 Like

we’ve reviewed them we’re fine

1 Like

I should make two bugs and name them Element and Helium, to fit with the trend :innocent:

5 Likes

Why element and not hydrogen or something?

1 Like

you should call it sulfuric acid

2 Likes

speaking of which you guys should totally mix that with water and hydrogen peroxide!

3 Likes

Y’all clearly don’t understand that creative freedom is the freedom to create what one wants because they like it. Trends start because a bunch of people all like the same thing. Nobody who built a Bat was pressured into doing so. I’m fact, the bat brigade was pressured to stop making bats, hence lowering creative freedom.

Edit: I see now that this post was a little premature, but still.

Also I just wanna say that killing a trend doesn’t really work all that well, because as I’ve previously mentioned, a trend can go on even if the creator of it stops doing the trend, as we saw throughout the week.

Finally, the treaty was shaky at best anyway, seeing as every time a new bat popped up that was made by someone not even affiliated with the bat brigade (at the time), the MMCC would go ballistic and say that we’d broken the treaty, and we’d have to calm the situation. I for one got tired of trying to explain why it wasn’t a break in the treaty every time it happened. Point being, if one more unaffiliated bat popped up, the war probably would’ve been on again anyway, regardless of what we wanted.

4 Likes