Battle for the Gold Mask - the biggest MOC contest held by the LEGO Group!

The green is its mouth. I am not planning on removing it plus I asked others, people said it looks fine and that it does not mess with the colour scheme.

I kinda like the green.

1 Like

Day 5-
With my model finished pretty much yesterday I did quite a bit of research and asked questions on eurobricks on LDD to pov-ray today. I have figured out some preoblems and should work on posing tomorow.

1 Like

Ill do something similar to @ENDfilms

Day 1- Started out with some prototypes. First one was big and skinny, the next one was small and bulky. Liked the smaller one better. Might build it on LDD

And to be honest,

Ive never built a proper MOC in my life.
But somehow I nominated in the Emmet Awards :smile:

Day 6-
I did some more LDD to pov-ray tests and research and while messing with my ccbs parts I came up with the start of another mis-colored concept model. :smiley:

1 Like

Here’s mine.
At the moment i don’t have a name for him yet because he still need some defines
Undefined MOC

Hope you guys like it :smiley:

2 Likes

@Scarilian why did you edit my posts together? They were daily updates which in previous posts by staff and mods were said not to be counted as double posts.

@ENDfilms
As far as I am currently aware daily update posts are restricted to the “RP and Creative Content areas” at the moment this is currently in the Bionicle topic instead

Well this topic is a mix of bionicle news and creative content and the person could only choose one section.

Ok, for this topic from now on it will be counted as an exception, but try to avoid them outside the RP and Creative Content. Sorry about the mix-up.

1 Like

Thanks. :smiley:
I do my best to avoid unnecessary double posting.

1 Like

Coolio, thanks for getting that sorted.

Back on topic, I’m gonna name my 3 foot entry Cordak Nui, which translates to “Great Desolation.” It took long enough to decide on a name. I’m trying to pick whether to model his head after the original head or the Metru head, any thoughts?

1 Like

Day 7-
No work today on the first model but I did come up with more ideas for the second.

Day 2- Added his wheels. Still being built.

This is “Toa” Orotam, my entry.He’s not complete yet, but Im really liking how he’s turning out

5 Likes

I tried to throw together a quick five-minute model.

I wound up spending 20 making a super-cool mode instead (pun definitely intended).

I always overdo it.

Day 8-
No work on the LDD ccbs mocs but I did build a smaller bionicle moc I may enter.

1 Like

Day 9-
Fixed some color and shininess issues of the render.

1 Like

@Matoro I thought custom parts weren’t allowed?

Day 3- I have created a really cool leg design! Got rid of blue pins or other misleading colours.

There’s not a custom part on him. Everything on that mask is Lego, and everything has been attached naturally. The eye spike is just resting there (I replaced it later with one that jammed into the eye socket. The two spikes at the top actually fit into the holes in the Noble Matatu. the rubber band is also Lego.