Battle with the members above you!

I bite @DuneToa in the hand, and he dies.

Me, or you?

1 Like

Tired of hiding in @Enbeanie’ closet, I go out and haunt him. ooOOooOOh spooky.

I tell @Rukah to get his own closet and evict him

2 Likes

I turned @Enbeanie into a nuke and throw him at @Ghid’s house.

i blow up ghid’s house

Seeing as @Enbeanie has become a bomb I shrug and just send 1000 lewa swords his way.

As I was not the one who died from biting, I grab @Ghid ’s phone and continue babbling nonsense to the guy on the other end. Then I order 34 pizzas for Ghid and call the fire department and police to stop this madness from continuing.

1 Like

I leave to pick up the pizzas

3 Likes

Do you need a hand with those?

1 Like

y’know an extra hand to hold the pizzas would make things easier, I take @Wekua’s hand and bring it with me

5 Likes

Having paid my social dues, I settle into an unusually soft armchair in the back room and doze lightly, waiting for my meal. Around the fifteen minute mark, I feel the searing heat of oil-soaked cardboard on the back of my hand. Youch!

1 Like

I send my newly-created lewa sword drones to steal the pizzas!!

To your surprise the pizzas have already been eaten.

But by who?

Who could’ve done such a thing?

It was I, Monopoly. I ate all 34 pizzas. And they were delicious.

3 Likes

what

I then send an inordinately large amount of air katanas at @Monopoly for eating all the pizzas. Also, I transform myself back into my true form.

The air katanas, being tiny and made of plastic, do little damage. Suddenly I get indigestion from rapidly eating 34 pizzas and lie down on the ground to rest.

2 Likes

Ha! But first I switch my air katanas to being full-sized swords and metal instead of plastic.

Due to the fact that I am currently lying flat on the ground, these swords fly right over me. I continue to have indigestion.

2 Likes

Now that Monopoly has indigestion, I leave him alone and shoot 1,000 air katanas at @Wekua instead.

1 Like

After some time I got employed as a police car, kinda a weird job for a living limousine, but I need some money ok? @Ghid just refused to pay me properly.

Anyways I have been send here to request @Rukah to cooperate with the authorities as he has been found guilty of multiple murders.

1 Like