Battle with the members above you!

no no rukah, you missed the second clause

1 Like

grr
uh
I die but I reincarnate as a lewa sword for the third time.

thankfully, I am not everyone, so I live

1 Like

The hounds in their 16-Bit vocal cord manner, howled, whimpered and then scurried away to find a surface to rub the hideous odor off in.

It bounced off the Gunship.

(Ignore me being in a coma or something for the intervening part of the fight)

From orbit the ancient eldritch, disembodied face launched it’s dank beam of concentrated light, striking Florida and thus attempting to erase that collective nightmare from our minds. Unfortunately for @MakutaOisli he is not a true peon of “The Whoop,” and thus misunderstood the nature of The Whoop.

One doesn’t choose The Whoop, The Whoop chooses them and whilst like any sentient weapon it can be used without permission, it can bend the effectiveness and results of it’s usage to it’s will.

So The Whoop contorted the blast, the continental shelf cracking force of pure 2013 Roblox energy away from @NOTaHFfan, all the while knowing this would unleash his Final Omega Form™

@MakutaOisli free of The Whoop, hurtles into the now jagged and mountainous ground and emerges, superhero posed, wrenching @Rukah’s blade form out of the crater and strides towards the glowing, spiky haired, neon coloured, buff, Omega angered anime fan form @NOTaHFfan. Off course Oisli with his mask of future visions, purports that he cleaves his foe in half but rather the fellow who is Not a Fan of Hero Factory, has been charging up his SanDs oF tImE…dodging the attack with ease.

Then uh what @Senit said happens.

Oh and Rukah who has been used a blunt trauma weapon one too many times thinks he dies again.

Unfortunately @everyoneinparticular dies. He had retired and had his whole Florida set retirement planned out. If he had stayed in shape maybe he could have outrun those pesky boulders.

He is still standing on the lawn, albeit past the wrought iron gates of the McGick estate entrance there are gapping chasms and upended rock. I wonder if his law firm can cover this sort of damage?

Maybe I’ll park up and fight.

4 Likes

I die but I reincarnate as a lewa sword yet again. This is endless or something

Using my mutation ability, I am able to turn @Rukah into this

1 Like

After realizing what form I am in I soon die. However, I reincarnate as a lewa sword.

2 Likes

Using my kanohi omulo, mask of dissolution, I turn into a sentient puddle of goo,
I then sneak over to @Ghid and remove his tie, then hit @Rukah with it, causing a shockwave.

1 Like

Because of the shockwave, I am blown far, far away from wherever this is happening.

1 Like

Before @Rukah hits the ground, I make a pit of knives for him to fall into, then teleport his battered body back to the original battleground and kill him with a finishing blow by using an ax.

1 Like

I die, but I reincarnate as a lewa sword. I’m getting pretty sick of this happening over and over again.

1 Like

I do something nice for @Rukah and gift him the ability to respawn however he likes.

1 Like

Hooray! Now that I can do that I conjure up many more lewa swords and form a humanoid body out of them. Sort of like Zaktan, but with lewa swords.

1 Like

I disembowel @redstripepakari387 with his own toes for undoing my tie. Rukah has the misfortune of seeing this happen, so I stop halfway through and turn him around so he doesn’t have to look.

4 Likes

I die, but reincarnate as a pakari with physic powers, I then rip out @Ghid s
teeth and slice him to bits using them.

Meanwhile, not wanting to attack @Ghid nor @redstripepakari387, I form popcorn and a folding chair out of lewa swords and I sit down to watch them fight.

I can’t believe @redstripepakari ripped out my false teeth! and then used them to slice me all the way to the Bits Store!

Luckily, I always carry real teeth under my false teeth, and I decide to pick up a couple rgb corner lights while I’m there. They’re incredibly obnoxious, but I have plans. Also my suit is now ruined, so thanks

1 Like

I’m bored so I just randomly hand @Ghid a lewa sword.

2 Likes

Unsoilicited arms distribution! I call the cops on @Rukah.

3 Likes

Hooray something interesting happens! I throw – er – distribute some more arms unsolicitedly at the cops.

2 Likes