Battle with the members above you!

The handle breaks my nose because I was crouching down so Ghid couldn’t see me. I fall over as the jars shatter across the Florida Georgia line. The pickle stink dribbles over every surface within a hundred miles

1 Like

Wrong. She brings a lawsuit against you and @Ghid for ruining her day.

3 Likes

hwat

Uh I fly away in my storm of lewa swords.

1 Like

“you can’t sue what you can’t see” i say as i put a bucket on her head and grab hold of rukah’s heel as he flies off

2 Likes

I reel at the implication that my devoted Instagram influencer girlfriend was cheating on me with Rukah

I dump her via text and lock her out of our joint bank account

2 Likes

Hey!! I attempt to shake Ghid off with my usual tactic: throwing air katanas at him.

1 Like

i employ my usual tactic of rolling rukah’s ankle manually

2 Likes

My inability to separate my Gram girlfriend from what she’s done leads me to a misplaced vengeance against Rukah. I ultimate frisbee a Subaru at him as he flies

2 Likes

I kill the girlfriend. Then I paste her to a working copy of the Demon Core, and throw it at @Rukah so fast that it creates nuclear fission.

3 Likes

I’m literally so over her so I do not care at all. I flick a hornet at Rukah’s neck

2 Likes

The combined powers of @Ghid’s ankle roll, @Wekua’s Subaru frisbee and his hornet, and the nuclear bomb cause me to explode in a fiery inferno of destruction. Bits of lewa swords rain from the sky.

Ouch.

1 Like

I seek shelter in @Ghid’s basement

5 Likes

the explosion causes a ripple wave throughout the bermuda triangle, sending dangerous waves towards florida. I am sent flying across the water.

2 Likes

Little did Eilrach know, I removed the backflow check valve from Ghid’s basement drain. The tsunami taxes the sewer systems and the basement fills with waste and those small lizards they got in Florida

3 Likes

good thing I sold my lungs to buy a flashlight, now I don’t need to worry about breathing air and i can see

4 Likes

The lizards eat Eilrach’s eyes and batteries. They die

2 Likes

After my fiery explosion of doom, I reincarnate as lewa sword. That’s still falling.

1 Like

I catch the sword… In a thimble!! the twist is that the sword is very small

1 Like

i use the dead lizards eye as new eyes

6 Likes

I’m impressed by this maneuver and leave Eilrach to swim in the feces water.

I drop Rukah in Eilrach’s sewer pool. I lock the doors when I leave

2 Likes