Battle with the members above you!

I pull a shawshank redemption and crawl to freedom through five hundred yards of poop smelling foulness

5 Likes

Noo!!! I fall into @Eilrach’s sewer pool and I can’t get out because I am only an air katana.

1 Like

i have been booted. i fall into the sewage. i am defeated, and all i have is this edgy talking sword. As i said, i’ve been booted, but not just in any way. I’ve been rebooted. Edgily Rebooted.

Wielding my edgy talking katana i rise up from the sewers, seeking vengeance on all who have ever wronged me because i’m edgy and i have blood powers and i have no parents and no soul and no money and therefore cannot pay taxes.

2 Likes

I have @Enbeanie brought to Mars to take the place of Elon Musk as ceo of Teslacorp.

2 Likes

Now i am rich and have no need to be edgy.
I appoint Zukah and Dunetoa as second and third-in command while i go waste money on wine made out Saturn’s rings.

1 Like

As the The Master RPG and the Battle with the members above you! are now linked, I begin creating a Martian army to invade Earth.

3 Likes

The wave that Ghid sent towards Florida picks up speed.

“Only a small annoyance.” Cordax says to his father, @N01InParticular.

In trying to deter the wave, Cordax accidentally turns it into a hurricane, which is barreling towards Florida at a rapid pace. With his plan already set in motion, Cordax must stay and endure the storm.

“While Zork has been cured, the venom of the were-cordax still radiates in his blood. The Toa of Dune has also been infected, but the effects have yet to set in.”

5 Likes

I killed @Cordax with a energy buzz saw.

1 Like

Egads! My spirit has been released! In my new ghastly form, I am easily able to evade the coming storm, and infect every user on this mortal world with the curse of the Were-Cordax! The world now bends according to my will. Now that I can control everything, I start making @Spiderus_Prime 's body contort into a mangled and unrecognizable shape. As I hear his screams of terror, I have @DuneToa start lifting him into the air.

3 Likes

I sit around, unable to move as I am still a lewa sword.

1 Like

I mow a lawn and overwhelm cordax with the screams of thousands of cordax infected grass baldes, have fun

4 Likes

I mold @Spiderus_Prime into the shape and likeness of Dracula. He heads off to inflict pain upon @Cordax . Meanwhile, I have subtly used my Kanohi Weha to make an army of myself.

2 Likes

I wash up on the coast of florida only to find all the mortals have become infected with the were-cordax. finding Rukah in lewa sword form, I quickly apply some yellow paint and a purple suit to disguise myself as a really tall cordax with a rather pointy vaccuum to navigate this new society

3 Likes

Oh no! Ghid grabbed me and is attempting to pass me off as a vacuum!

1 Like

Having been absent from the battle for several weeks, I suddenly wake up and immediately explode into a pile of hundreds of cabbages, which then begin to fly directly into the sun. The sun is now a giant cabbage, which is also me.

3 Likes

The world freezes and is hit by thousands of cabbages.

I inject @Cordax with the spice from Dune, hoping that he will develop an addiction to it.

6 Likes

I watch from my safety bunker of safety. I have yet to reveal my deadliest weapon. Putting on my lab coat I press my big red button of doom. The reality-inator, causing everything to function as it does in real life. Certain Sentient Bionicle Weapons are now vaguely sentient Bionicle pieces. I sit back and sip my tea

6 Likes

I smash your teacup into your face. @Winterstorm345 goes flying into the reality-creating device, causing it to cease working. Everyone is saved!

3 Likes

I just do what everyone else is doing, making things twice as bad

3 Likes

that means TWICE THE CABBAGES

there are now more cabbages than people on earth

5 Likes