BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

wow how dare u mention that thing here

6 Likes

Yeah Hakann! You know Invictus is still mourning his third biological grandmother.

Thomas the Tank-Engine confirmed in Bionicle!!!

2 Likes

I think from the product page thumbnail that this MIGHT be a continuity of 2010.

MY WALLET IS READY.

2 Likes

Anything can happen in a reboot.

This freaking hype train has no gosh darn brakes at all. Wait… I think it just kicked into hyperdrive!

But anyways, the new mask you guys showed looks like Vultraz with Kini-Nui as a crown.

1 Like

Wait what you mean, I’m the Toa of Nachos not trolls.

Anyways I found another closer look of bionicle sets but for 2016 https://www.flickr.com/photos/93028248@N08/14788762537/

8 Likes

The Roblox Kongu made me laugh more than it should.

2 Likes

So I guess Nuparu’s not returning. :frowning:

1 Like

Yup, they just killed off nippl… I Mean Nuparu and bring back Matoro

2 Likes

I tried posting a topic on the LMB about the new leaked picture, and the mods said, and I quote
“Hi, please do not share any links to that particular picture. Thanks!”
Well this is official confirmation by one of the LMB Moderators, yay!

4 Likes

I can’t enjoy the story if one is revived and the other is killed. :frowning:

2 Likes

xD poor moderators.

Yeah, the Mods there don’t always think things through.

so guys…I took the two masks and put them together to see what similarities…they had one in particular that is fairly obvious

they both have the same blue energy coming off the mask…might be nothing
oh and they are obviously different…but its really strange
the one on the left is more tribal and the one on the right is more humanoid, also another thing that might be related to the blue energy is this

this is on the mask pedestal on the display
it might be nothing or it might be something who knows I will leave you guys to ponder on about this

7 Likes

I only count five of the Mata on that thing. Lewa is missing.

Or he got kidnapped by Eljay…

1 Like

Lewa escaped.

What if BIONICLE 2015 does retain the darker vibe from the first generation? What if they’re gearing the LEGO Club Magazine toward younger because they have another magazine in the works? Just a thought.

3 Likes

That would be amazing.
However I feel like we are speculating for the worst so as we aren’t disappointed when Bionicle 2015 arrives.

6 Likes

It’s not TOO unlikely. After all, I do t think Lego wants to lose the only demographic and lose the old fans. They may not go that far, but there will most likely be some darker themes in the new Bionicle.

1 Like