BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

Thing is, could he break free and join the Toa?

Skull Slicer confirmed for seventh Toa!

8 Likes

Back when I was alive I was known as takanuva…
-Skull Slicer, 2015

13 Likes

I highly doubt Skull Slicer is going to be the 7th Toa. Remember, he’s dead too, guys. Once Skull Grinder is stopped, he and the rest of the Skull Villains will probably drop dead Phantom Menace-style.

9 Likes

it’d be cool if they stayed alive (that commercial is probably non canon) and just ran and continued roaming the island

6 Likes

That makes me think maybe Slicer could rebel and help out the Toa, possibly remembering his past life. It would make for a fitting “I was good, and I still am!” cliche. Then in the end, he returns to the grave with the rest of the skullies as others have theorized.

9 Likes

That would be a tragic ending but meaningful one. And it would put more meaning into such mediocre set.

12 Likes

I love how Lego gives two name options; one cheesy name for the kids (Skull Grinder), and a more obscure, tribal name for the older fans (Kulta)… Best of both worlds.

I wonder if Slicer has his own name too considering that he’s a single entity too

15 Likes

He’s a green gladiator, so I’m going with Gresh or Vastus.

But yeah, I expect he will get a name, either in the animations or the books (though more likely the books.)

6 Likes

In the Skull Slicer bio it says “his past is lost to him.” This could mean that we wont get a real name for him because he has forgotten it. making it so that when he was reanimated not knowing his real name he chose the name Skull Slicer to replace it.

8 Likes

His past is lost to him, but that doesn’t mean anyone else has forgotten his name. As mentioned in his bio, he was famed and loved by all. His name is out there somewhere…

10 Likes

Is that why the island looks so unnatural?
Well, I suppose that’s better than nothing…

Do you perhaps have an image of that info in the magazine? I’m not saying that I don’t trust you, but I’d like to see it for myself.

I wish I did… They had it somewhere in this topic, I’m sure… I just don’t know where to find it, and I don’t have access to a scanner.

There’s a full version of the commercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vjKFD1Jpvk&feature=youtu.be

Just shows off some of the other sets, but strangely, STILL no Scorpio.

But I love how Kopaka got wrecked by Kulta.

14 Likes

Nice. I was analyzing the other commercial earlier and was trying to understand what Kopaka was doing. It looked like he was kneeling or something.

3 Likes

So Kopaka tries to defeat Skull Grinder but fails? Interesting…

6 Likes

G2’s story really could use something meaningful.

4 Likes

Three skull slicers?!

1 Like

It’s a commercial. It’s non-canon, as far as I know. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

guys we actually got one more detail in that picture. we now know why skull slicer has a skull spider head instead of a skull bull mask. because he is under the control of LoSS

5 Likes

we already know

2 Likes