BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Umm… I’m confused. What are you talking about? We’re currently allowing these images on our boards since they aren’t against our leak policy. What’s the issue?

3 Likes

@TawaOfFire Woah buddy, the official release date for the novel hasn’t passed yet, not to mention sharing copyrighted material like that is robing from LEGO and the sales they SHOULD be getting from the people cheating and reading the whole thing online. This is of course, my personal stance on it.

Edit: Well I’ll be, they’re out for kindle users, which means that I could buy them right now… sooo tempting… but… must… get… physical versions… must…resist lore nut… urges… Hnnnng.

nvm. Sorry for outburst, lol

just can’t find the 4chan thread because 4chan confusing as heck

What I find interesting is the fact that the Protector of Water tells Gali that it’s her job to unite the Toa together. Looks like she’ll be getting a greater peacekeeping role like in her previous incarnation

That’s certainly one way to look at it, but to me it seems that the PoW is urging Gali to unite with them rather than uniting them. She does show her peacemaking role in the fight between Kopaka and Tahu… because poking helps right?

Uhhhhh, so guys, I did a thing. I’m not sure if it is appropriate to post it here, but cute little desert kitty is cute, so I built my own:

Again, not sure if this is the right place, but here it is in set form!

5 Likes

Tahu:“Don’t you spiders get tired of me defeating you?”
That sounds like G1 Tahu right there guys.

Narmoto:“Tahu, wait!” Tahu goes off rashly and attacks
Okay, these are 100% G1 Tahu characteristics

Narmoto:“Actually, Tahu, I’ll remind you that the comets brought six heroes to Okoto,”
Tahu: “Yes Narmoto, I remember what you told me about the other Toa. They must be eager to meet me”
Okay, It’s official. This portrays Tahu better than the animations could.

Of course… then there are total retcons that happen, like instead of Onua breaking up the fight…
http://i.4cdn.org/toy/1451356175428.jpg
Lewa for monarch.

8 Likes

The perfect image for the message boards. Definitely going to use this whenever there’s a debate.

7 Likes

Already had it saved on my computer, though there may be one too many times this image will be useful.

So many heated debates retreading old water, just for lewa to jump in…

Lewa looks so good with his united version. Seriously, he looks amazing, besides having the golden mask, which looks out of place.

Just pointing out that an Artist doesn’t often do the script themselves… not sure what you were saying here. If anything the Artist is just drawing what Lego communicated them to draw and likely was not given a clear enough idea of what Lego desired and/or was given placeholder images of sets and items along with a rough draft of the story to work from.

I’m seeing Pokémon mixed with the idea of the Ash Bear from Mask Of Light.

The last time images/relaying the story of the book was allowed and then we weren’t able to show them after too many images were revealed on here.

Wont the same situation apply to these? Given most the graphic novel appears to be showing up on other sites and given its release, the entire thing could appear online? Or because the graphic novel is released - are we allowed to share images from it regardless?

(E.g. Not the leak policy, but more along the lines of the potential copyright situation that was explained as the reason for not sharing the book images. Doesn’t it also apply to non-preview pages of the graphic novel?)

I mean, i like seeing all these images and knowing the general level of artistic talent before potentially getting the graphic novel. Just confused as to whether the same situation that happened with the book will happen with the graphic novel if too many images are uploaded here

New Polybag! it comes with a flag thing!

1 Like

This has been mentioned before, several times.
Just got RoSS, much better than the previous book.

In the book it states Ekimu used the mask of time to see into the future, it’s interesting to note that the top half would be the part with the eye holes. That aside, the Toa thinking they’ve seen Ekimu before doesn’t seem to literally mean the Toa had seen him (in person at least), as Ekimu didn’t know about the coming of the Toa untill he put on the mask of time.

3 Likes

Ekimu is G2’s Vakama substitute. :wink:

2 Likes

yeah people have been theorised or joked about that before:
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/6310/2c1f6fbab8ac6bd9.jpg

3 Likes

But no one brings up that G2 Makuta is literally Nuhrii. From Biosector 1: "The mentor of Vakama, Nuhrii was jealous of his former student because he made finer masks than him. His jealousy grew into anger when Vakama was asked personally by Turaga Dume to assist in the making of a Mask of Time. Determined to find fame, he was easily tricked by Ahkmou and sought to find the Ta-Metru Great Disk to forge it into the ultimate Mask of Power."

That’s some real foreshadowing there.

13 Likes

How much do you wanna bet that the top half is just a normal Protector Mask? i.e.:

It doesn’t totally mesh, but you get the idea

“It was nice hanging with you too” ?!

What is he, a teenager?!

[spoiler]This…

confirms this…

is not a canon representation of the fragment of the mask of time used.[/spoiler]

I dont own it, but I hear there’s nothing new, just mazes and word searches and stuff to do.