BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

LEGO cutting corners again.

Welp, didn’t take long to get akward in that level :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyway, @king328 I saw most of those jokes in YT comment sections, mainly comong from ttv and the lego channel. And I believe it arised when it was stated in Gali’s description that she was horrible at making jokes.

Melum looks similar because of arms only - construction is different. His hands will be moving in another plane (just like Ikir), you could see it on pictures.

Good point. That’s slightly reassuring. Though it’d be cool if Melum looked like a snow-bear or something.

And if Terak looked like a mole. Probably hard to do with that head piece

Reviews we need to see:
Gali: so we can find out if she has a black axle.
Uxar: so we can find out if he has yellow axles.
Kopaka: so we can see his back and Melum’s function.

IDC about the others.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: BIONICLE The Journey to One Speculation

Anyways, I am excited to see Pohatu’s review. I want to see how he looks in person and if the color scheme really is as bad as it looks.

5 Likes

Tahu: so we can see how awesome he is

1 Like

Ugh, people actually started up that stupid discussion about their subjective views on what the new show should be even though we haven’t seen anything yet? Give it a chance. Who knows, you might like it. A lot of people were iffy about the online animations this year and then they ended up liking the visual style.

Moving on, I wonder when the sets will start… “unofficially” …appearing in stores here in the U.S.

2 Likes

@DeeVee Are you guys gonna be done with all the reviews before Christmas or there will be some left after it?

@Ekimu I don’t think DeeVee spends his time looking over the shoulders of his fellow reviewers continually harassing them to know when they’ll be done with their reviews. XD

Like he said earlier, they all do what they can when they can. They have busy lives. We don’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

wonder if Umarak’s transformation to the destroyer could be like this:

also, who is to say that Umarak will be in his right mind in his Destroyer form? he might have become mad with the power his new form would give him and thus go on a rampage across Okoto with the Beasts.

Unless employees disclosing information regarding product shipments to consumers are against the rules, we can simply get someone bold enough to inquire an employee about the new Bionicle sets, preferably from a toy store, as they would be quite knowledgeable on the subject

1 Like

Lolyup. we need someone who can not die of fright.

I hope the sets are out in the UK this year. Had to wait until mid-January last year. Though, to be fair, we got the Summer sets earlier than the US.

4 Likes

I was just curious how they think the reviews will turn out and what they expect.

1 Like

RIP Gali, you are ugly now.

1 Like

Yep, people have been talking about the potential theme songs of the show, characters, etc. for the last…hundred or so posts?

Sets, to my knowledge, are likely to start appearing after Christmas, unless there is a LEGO red light on releasing them early (which…unlike Star Wars…doesn’t seem to be the case).

EXACTLY what I think. Before 2015 and 2016, most water Toa released were my least favourite sets. Never liked Hahli, Hahli Mahri, Gali Mistika, Nokama Hordika (well…the Hordika in general), Gali Nuva had a terrible mask IMO, and the original Gali…was ok for me. These two have been different so far and I love it. Gali MoW is one of two Toa I still have fully constructed and displayed.

Regarding the show, ok. I really don’t have much to say other than that.

3 Likes

She’s still better than every G1 water Toa we got. Ever. Sure you could argue the original Kaukau wasn’t an ugly mask for a ga-Toa, but that’s pretty much the only one.

That’s not what I was referring to at all. What I WAS referring to is the freaking disdain about the visual style, something we have yet to see in action. People need to hold their horses and wait until we actually know what’s going on before forming an opinion against something.

The argument has come up several times, died out, and then gets started by the same people with very little added to the topic other than what they said previously.

It’s like “Dude I’m just going to reiterate what I said before because my opinion is the best opinion everyone should like my opinion” and it just goes on and on and on as people try to prove something even though it’s all subjective in the first place. Seriously, we just need to chill and be patient until we finally see the art-style in action, THEN we can form EDUCATED opinions.

She’s an ugly Kaukau :stuck_out_tongue:

lambda_cla3391 If they bring the Mask of Light theme back, I will cry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-0FZA5NKH8

The bit at 4:20 is pure gold

4 Likes