BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

It’s cheaper if you buy at LEGO shop at home tough, The only set I ever bought in a store in was Kopaka, Lewa and Gali.

thats what i did.

1019,4 is the combined price for 6 Skull Warriors at the Norwegian LEGO shop.

ops, I misread, my bad^^

So what about the summer sets? Will you buy them at Brio or Shop
at home?

Please don’t double post - Eljay

at Brio, the store guy i talked to said that they would come out today (they just had not packed them out yet)

however im not yet going to buy them until i know when the next episodes of Journey to One will be released (im planning a new Journey to One countdown where in i buy one set each day til the release day, and im going to end it with Umarak the Destroyer).

2 Likes

He has three claws actually. One on each finger.
(“Claws” refers to the single sharp pointy thing. Not a set of them. So, for example, Onua Mata had three claws in each hand)

~W12~

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: BIONICLE 2017 Speculation Topic

Went to my local TRU this morning and returned with all 5 summer sets, so it’s likely that they’re in pretty much every TRU in the US by now.

I almost thought I’d be out of luck though. The TRU I went to had a display (last year’s Ekimu v. Kulta) surrounded by most of the 2016 Winter Wave. UtD was there as well, but none of the other summer sets, so I thought maybe they had only gotten him. Fortunately, I looked around and found that an adjacent shelf had a bunch of 2015 sets on the side (Winter and Summer), and it was there that they had Ekimu and the Beasts.

TBH, I was surprised that the 2015 sets were still there. I doubt TRU would keep them out if they weren’t selling, and they seemed to be in pretty fair supply. I don’t know how to interpret that, but it could either be a good sign or a bad one…

5 Likes

Hahahah, thats funny, LEGO doesnt support shipping in my country.

Yeah except Ekimu. At least for me. It makes me so sad that everyone sees the wave and it’s entirety but I’m just here seeing 4 out of the 5 sets

1 Like

Wut, really? What country are you from, and do you know why they don’t support shipping? That’s weird.

Serbia, and I dont know why. Regardless given the fact you need to take into account boarder fees and shipping to the toystores, it is way cheaper for me to just buy them in stores…even if the sets are priced 5-10 Euros more than the original price.

2 Likes

it makes me sad that people are able to see the sets but I’m just seeing nothing[quote=“TeslaEffect, post:25554, topic:15529”]
and I dont know why
[/quote]

maybe instead of sending all the sets to the us lego should spread them around the world so they actually do sell out.

3 Likes

How much does Tahu cost for you?

12 Euros for Uxar (original is 10)
18 Euros for Gali (original is 15)
25 Euros For Tahu (Original is 20)
32 Euros for Kopaka with Melum (original is 25)
40 Euros for Ekimu and Kulta (original is 30)…thank got I got this one for 20 Euros on clearance.

40 EUR? Holy ■■■■. I got it for around 32 EUR or something, can’t quite remember.

I feel for the poor people in iceland a tahu there was 40 euro

Actually, It would be 30 Euros for Tahu in Iceland. But you cant compare Iceland with Serbia, two very drastically different economic standards.

Also, how many of you keeps the boxes of the new sets? And how do you display them? Unfortunately I had to disassemble both winter and summer 2015 sets :frowning: Since I don’t have enoug space on my room, but the 2016 sets will be displayed until the 2017 sets is released.

Since I only have 3 sets, I have enough space to showcase them on my shelf. As for the boxes…well…Gali 2015 box has all the instructions and plastic bags in it, and that box is placed inside Tahu 2015 box, and that box is placed inside the Ekimu vs Grinder box…so box storage is pretty manageable.

don’t know but the store I was at sold it for that price. anyway I wonder how much the bionicle sets really cost.

somethings wrong here

1 Like