BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Oh, oK, and what about Skull Rainbow or whatever? Was he canon?

I’m asking this because I’m trying to figure out if UtD + Beasts will be canon.

1 Like

40% canon…so not really.

im not sure about that one, but I think he would be a part of Kulta’s creation after he put on the mask.

As for Umarak’s combiner, I also think’s he’s gonna end up being canon. Like a last effort from him or something

2 Likes

But like, it’s not his. That’s non-canon. It’s Umarak’s. Stahp misconstruing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, that mask needs to stay character exclusive, no matter who it looks good on.

2 Likes

Frankly me dear, I dont give a dang.

:blush:

8 Likes

@Toa_Heatwave @Scarilian Hey, here is this think i posted in the 2017 topic:

and you all know what? it would be a great ending to Bionicle if Ekimu ultimatly tells his brother that he is sorry for his behavior. And that Makuta (who would have the MoUP in hand at that point) uses its power to restore Okoto back to its originaly form instead of destroying it (its something that i was thinking of today, that Makuta’s reason to get the MoUP is so that he could use its power to destroy the island, because he now is so filled with anger and hatred for his brother and the people of Okoto, that he forgets the good parts of it, and thus just wants to get back at them by destroying everything that is on the island).

6 Likes

am I the only one hoping for a female antagonists?

5 Likes

I hope we see one eventually as well.

inb4 Roodaka.

7 Likes

I would love to have a female antagonists like Lariska. She just seems like a villain that could be a somewhat love interest for Makuta or something along those lines

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: BIONICLE 2017 Speculation Topic

thats nice

9 Likes

So he sells good then, if he’s out of stock?

Edit: Still available for me

4 Likes

No they only had five in store.

/s

2 Likes

oh lol

guys help I just introduced a Quake Beast into a fight in a tunnel in a roleplay and don’t understand the full extent of its capabilities, fighting style, powers, anything. Can you help me out? What do we know about this guy, and what can we reasonably deduce?

Capabilities: Tunneling and quakes
Fighting style: Smash faces first, ask questions later. Brutish and slow, yet freakishly powerful hits.
Powers: Probably regeneration a la Deadpool since the purple looks like a cancer that’s overtaken its body. Corruption as well. That yellow goo isn’t acidic or anything, but the amount of havoc it wreaks on the mind is terrifying.
IQ: A hive mind, controlled by Umarak. Because of this, it’s incredibly smart, and will accomplish its goal no matter what the cost. After all, it’s expendable.

8 Likes

I sure hope it isn’t tied to this:

Because it’s been there for three days now. I want my beasties.

1 Like

Personally i think the new Umarak mask works better on Lava Beast, switching out the beast head for a normal head with that mask.

Any answers yet?

[quote=“GK733, post:26500, topic:15529”]
Because it’s been there for three days now.[/quote]

I ordered all 5 sets on the night of the 6th, probably close to midnight and got all 5 today… i think you should call up customer support when you can if they haven’t moved in 3 days…

1 Like

Ekimu’s out of stock too. http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Ekimu-the-Mask-Maker-71312?fromListing=listing

Well, on the upside it looks like BIONICLE is performing slightly greater than LEGO expected it to in terms of online sales. Not that it means much, but it’s a positive nonetheless.

BZPower is down for me, anyone else? The last time I checked I didn’t get any answers of substance, but that was last night. Today it seems their servers have been offline, but I’d suggest someone else test it out just in case it’s just me.

6 Likes