BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Personally I like the tan on Pohatu, as already mentioned again and again he gives the Mad Max vibe, and ye I know the Mad Mask pun I made.

And @ToaBlend I doubt it, netflix originals usually air all at the same time, like they release all episodes the same day, examples are Daredevil and Jessica Jones

2 Likes

I kinda like how Umarak’s mask looks rocky. I’m going to call it the Umarock mask.

~W12~

This is me waiting for the sets.
Any way, I called my Targets, and BrickSeek is way, way, way off. They don’t have any of the sets whatsoever. My TRU’s don’t have any sets either (except for one store that’s 50 miles or so away). Until tomorrow, I’m stuck with Barnes and Noble.

I will hopefully be checking my Barnes after I see SW this afternoon/evening for New Year’s.

4 Likes

I know.
http://i.imgur.com/njoa3Ag.gif

5 Likes

I like keeping my hopes up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: BIONICLE The Journey to One Speculation

Jang reviews potatoes?!!?!

this is news to me.

5 Likes

I posted a link a few mins ago

1 Like

I’d love to see the shade of white thok was in 2006 used on kopaka one day. The teal from 2001 I’d really want to see in the summer sets and also bone and armour pieces in the trans orange jaller inika was

1 Like

Im not really, most shows ether get additional support or they dont, it depends on the initial support during the pilot episodes frew viewership (aka show me the money). But they always have a backup script ready if they get 20 or so episodes available, it helps with the timetable. If they dont have a longer script ready and it does prove succesful, then it just proves that LEGO has little confidence in Bionicle as a theme and franchise.

Ew. no. That shade was ugly and would make MOCing a pain, no, just…no.

1 Like

It was a rare colour though and was rare to see for a white set and might help g2 look darker/edgier

What happened to thy turquoise colour of them Tarakava, that colour was the bomb!

6 Likes

I’d really want to see lego bring that colour back one day and see it used for shells, bones and masks or maybe even as a torso bone

It was pointless, and I dont think it would come back. seeing as how much it would hurt MOCing.

That color was good, but not a needless, ugly, random, off shade.

Why? it would just hurt MOCing and cause needless issues.

1 Like

What’s so bad about teal huh man?

Its perfect for a Beast set, and/or a Vehicle.

4 Likes

Nothing is bad with the teal, but Thok white is a different story.

indeed.

1 Like

Why would G2 need to be edgier? Just look at the boxes! They have enough edges already!

8 Likes

I want g2 to be funnier and more vibrant, but thok white would be very unconventional for kopaka to have and would just be so …cool