BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Kopakali and Tahatu?

5 Likes

And here comes the Kopaka X Gali ships…

So I guess now “Twotoa” the Gen 2 name of the Toa Kaita.

6 Likes

best combiners ever.

someone please tell me these are not going to be canon in any way,

well, I would love to see them built, could someone try that?

2 Likes

I honestly kinda like the Kopaka/Gali combiner. His weapon even has a scissor function!

3 Likes

Yeah, it looks alright…Tahu and Lewa…

ewwwhhh…

Tahu and Pohatu actually

Oh, oops, I saw the trans and thought it was Lewa, my bad.

Can someone build these?

“Ice is still water!”

6 Likes

Wait, are those parts from Melum in the Kopaka / Gali one? Because that doesn’t even make sense for a Toa combiner…

Edit: And is it a coincidence that the chosen elemental combinations make Lava and Storm? :wink:

1 Like

Well, these are somewhat odd but I like them. Any combo model is better than none. Of course I would have preferred something a bit more concise but whatever, I really want to see the eventual Lewa + Onua.

2 Likes

Ooh… I bet Lewa + Onua would be pretty swell.

1 Like

Not a huge fan these combiners. The builds look like they’ll be alot of fun, but the end result is kinda meh to me. They look somewhat messy and are still very clearly Tahu and Kopaka, just with different weapons and armor. But I appreciate that we are getting these official combiners and I look forward to build them.

Also interested to see what the Lewa+Onua combiner will end up looking like. (if they even made a combiner between those two.)

1 Like

Not as cool as the ones from 2001 and 2002.

2 Likes

Just built Twotoa (really) Pohatu and Tahu. Gotta say, I’m pretty impressed. It is super ugly, but had a fun build. Don’t have Kopaka or Gali so I don’t know what that one is like

1 Like

would you kindly take a pic?

These. Are. Bad.

Seriously. Even for combiners, they’re bad.

Random orange, random azure, and whatever those weapons are.

1 Like

Kopaka has a monocle!!! HE IS A SIR.

Also Tahu gets his swords back

10 Likes

yeah it looks bad, but thanks anyway for taking the pic

Uh…

…poor choice of words? Or a hint at the summer wave…

3 Likes