BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

You are aware the jaw piece will help cover the neck gap?

2 Likes

Same here dude. I never really minded gappy sets, as long as they are small gaps that Aren’t really noticeable. But those gaps… Ewww…

so, Umarak the Destroyer has 191 pieces, UtH had 172, that isn’t a big difference.
talking about difference

I don’t know if someone posted something like that before

6 Likes

You can’t try and convince me that those gaps COULDN’T have been filled in. :confused:

4 Likes

True, though for me it’s just the neck area that suffers badly. Though the jaw piece goes a way to covering it up mostly, but only from certain angles. Still love him though

Yeah, it’s really just the neck area for me. Everything else is fine in my book :3
EDIT: I know it’s a bit off topic, but does anyone know if there is a topic for 2015 set mods?

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/mods-to-the-2015-sets/3660

1 Like

Thanks! ^-^

So I built myself a copy of the Kopaka & Melum + Gali combo. It’s an interesting build, if very messy. The big weapon is fantastic, with a really satisfying scissor function. And hey, he gets a monocle!

27 Likes

Yes I am but still the gaps are just bad. What makes it worse is that I don’t know what I can do to fix it

I love the monocle, and the weapon looks pretty complex

2 Likes

I never knew perfection until I saw that monicle.

5 Likes

Thanks for building it so quickly, it looks a lot better than in the picture…
I have no idea what this combiner is even supposed to be, but my goodness, it is as overwhelmingly impressive as it is comical.

2 Likes

That monocle… So beautiful…

1 Like

That looks awesome dude, I love that monocle

1 Like

I Can’t see it, can someone take a snip of it and put it up?

1 Like

Honestly, I never minded gaps. I wonder if the Tu-Toa (I refuse to spell it “TwoToa”) are like the Kaita. I hope they have a form for Onua and Lewa.

Also:

Kopaka is a Megazord.

5 Likes

Definitely the stronger looking one of the two, I just love the voodoo doctor look and the classy monocle.

5 Likes

I just can’t get over how they put bits of Melum in a Toa combiner. It doesn’t make any sense… :confused:

Anyway, I get the impression that this is just intended to inspire kids to build things and isn’t anything that’s going to be canon (like last year’s Toa / Protector combiners).

If G2 gets a canon Kaita-equivalent, I’d hope for something slightly cooler. :wink:

4 Likes

BIONICLE Kronkiwongi

3 Likes