BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

cool function? he just smash things with an arm, as I said some time ago, we already had that in 2002!

1 Like

Exactly
It’s a vastly improved bruizer function. And I loved that function when it came out

tsss that’s impossible

everyone favorite is LB

Yeah, my list of sets, best to worst is:
UtD
QB
Ekimu
LB
SB

Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not…anyway my favorite is Ekimu even though he’s extremely flawed. This entire wave has flaws but not as bad as 2015’s summer wave

well this wave is more innovative with the functions than 2015, but 2015 looked better as a team.

Mine is
EtMN
UTD
SB
LB
QB

2 Likes

Sets I think are best in order:
UtD
LB
EtMM
SB
QB

Sets I want to get:
UtD
SB

Sets I’ll end up getting:
UtD
SB
EtMM
LB
QB

8 Likes

For me it’s probably
1: Umarak the Destroyer coz he’s huge, has multiple functions, and by the time I’m done modding him, he’ll be almost twice tahu 2015’s height.

2: Quake beast: while yes, he’s flawed in so many different places, I still like his function, design and concept. Plus, he’s less gappy than any other set besides ekimu this wave.

3: Ekimu: all he needs is a golden mask and he’ll be acceptable.

4: Storm beast: for the sole reason he has the coolest function this wave. Everything else is just… Bleh. Gappy, stubby, and just looks unfinished

5: Lava Beast: as cool as he looks… There’s almost no originality. He has the same function as all the toa and is really, unusually stubby and gappy. I get he’s not SUPPOSED to be tall, but… Those legs are just garbage no matter how you look at it.

Nah, the best set is the Cerberus I’m gonna make out of LB, QB, and SB. This thing is gonna look siiiiick

4 Likes

Favourite sets

UtD
EtMM
LB
QB
SB

Sets I want to get

UtD
EtMM
LB

Sets I will buy

N/A

(Family members always buy me the summer wave at Christmas. I am economically smart :slight_smile: )

5 Likes

All those trans colours are gonna clash terribly, worse than Skull Fajita since their main colours are also different rather than just silver/gunmetal.

And this is why we layer colors. Skull fajita had them all mixed together. In Tribeast, they’ll be all in their own little sections (I.E: the back will be only red, the tail only purple etc etc)

1 Like

What is that?

1 Like

well, sadly Lego doesn’t think like that. they think Rainbow>good color scheme. sorta /s

It’s hard to make good combination out of three separate sets

2 Likes

I think it looks ok

My parents don’t buy me any LEGO because they don’t know what I have.

The trick is to not buy any the summer ones and just say: skullies or beasts, that way they can’t get confused.

1 Like

Isn’t that what wishlists are for?
lets get back on topic,
I like quake beast, and all of the other beasts, I don’t really hav many problems with them. UtD is still amazig