BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

what will this destruction be called? the greater cataclism

maybe okoto gets completely destroyed and they have to go to another island

1 Like

I doubt it. The Okoto arc has not been completed yet, and introducing another island out the blue while we still know so little about Okoto just doesn’t seem the type of direction the story is going.

3 Likes

More love for Stone! The Protector of Stone is my favorite Protector, and what I have seen of Pohatu 2016 looks pretty nice. I actually like the dark tan, but I have not seen it in person on Pohatu, so that opinion may change. I’m not a fan of Ketar or Pohatu 2015, though.

2 Likes

Someone at reddit pointed out that Ketar is the only creature with gunmetal.
Imgur

6 Likes

Yeah, kind of stablished earlier when people saw the comic on the game.

3 Likes

I switched it out with silver in my revamps. You know what, I haven’t shown my new revamps of Gali and Ketar. I should do that some time. I’m still waiting for a couple pieces for Gali, though.

1 Like

I don’t care if that’s just to hint at him combining with Umarak or anything, the gunmetal is dumb and only clutters up his colorscheme even more.

Who-who made Ketar?

2 Likes

Is Ekimu basically an honorary member of the team in the summer? I’m just hoping he’s the mentor figure that helps the Toa and ends up making the sacrafice to help the Toa survive till the final battle.

1 Like

I am also hoping he is the one who will be sacrificed.

I think it would bring some emotional weight.

4 Likes

It would make JtO a lot more interesting, plus the Toa would have a good reason to hold a grudge against Makuta.

2 Likes

Indeed, and maybe Makuta would go totally insane after killing Ekimu, or that is what makes him stop?

Maybe Makuta would kill himself? (really unlikely)

1 Like

The person who made “Foodfight!”. /s

1 Like

Yeah let’s bring suicide into a kid’s show. This’ll blow over great

in all seriousness, I’d rather Ekimu dies rather than Makuta. Makuta killing himself just seems out of character for him.

3 Likes

Maybe Makuta would kill Ekimu, then after realizing what he has done he just snaps out of going crazy, or just goes even more insane.

I was not being serious.

1 Like

Neither was I
Thus the “In all seriousness” immediately after

1 Like

The way I expect Ekimu to die (if he does indeed die) is a similar way to how Qui Gon Jin did in that horrible movie I shall not name. The thing with Lego is that I’m not quite sure how willing they’ll be to kill off a character and have them stay dead. Examples include every G1 character with the exception of some unlucky guys, Zane and Garmadon from ninjago, and LOSS

5 Likes

Yeah, but the thing about LOSS is that he didn’t die in the animations…

1 Like

I actually think that Ketar is pretty cool and that his function on Pohatu is really useful. Slicing people in front of you is pretty handy in melee combat when you have someone trying to force their way against you, and it’s not hard to pose Ketar’s arms In a position where they don’t hit Pohatu’s shoulders. I honestly think the shoulder chopping criticism is highly unreasonable and invalid. That said his tail makes me sad, and so does his color scheme. I really wish they’d just bring back the simple Mata distribution of colors. Tan was always a big reason for why I loved stone characters, but it shouldn’t be there just to be there.

8 Likes

But he perma-died.

1 Like