BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

today i orderd all of the summer sets from LEGO.com.

question. should i post an image of each set i complete durring my countdown?

1 Like

On every magazine, no matter what country, there’s specifically stated that the next issue will be released in October, so it’s not a monthly thing.

2 Likes

You don’t need to do that. We have seen all the sets now.

3 Likes

not like that, i mean as a countdown way.

like 25 of July i show Ekimu, 26 of July i show Lava Beast, 27 of July i show Storm Beast, 28 of July i show Quake Beast and on 29 of July i show Umarak the Destroyer.

1 Like

Not really necessary tough, but you do as you want.

1 Like

So that link to the storyboards… it’s gone.

1 Like

http://i.4cdn.org/toy/1467912040441.png

Ekimu’s hawk is named Agil?

21 Likes

I liked artakha more

well atleast is not “golden falcon” or anything like those names they use now

5 Likes

Ayy, I was right.

I wonder: Is it pronounced Agile? or A-gill?

2 Likes

Lame :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

At least it’s not called “Hawk of the mask maker”

10 Likes

How would have you called it?

1 Like

I’d hope that if we got the Mask Of Time in set form it would be two pieces that could combine to form a singular mask - otherwise it wouldn’t really be capitalising on the idea of the mask being separated. Plus i think it would be more interesting from a set perspective as we haven’t particularly had many masks that are made of two pieces that connect together. I think the most recent i can remember is Hero Factory Splitface…

The method you mentioned could work, i think a clip mechanism might also work where its sort of clips in where the gaps in the lower fins appear to be. I just think it would be impossible (or at least very difficult) to replicate that sort of design done by TeslaEffect as his design would have to attach directly to the middle of the face. I feel the lower fins are how the mask will clip in.

Thought we knew this already… I’ve had the magazines since yesterday and didn’t post as thought it was something already known >.>

I guess its intended to refer to how the Falcon is agile…

In a series of Bionicle where we have characters with such basic names as ‘Skull Basher’ - i think Agil is showing more effort in naming personally :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I hope “Agil” means something symbolic in Okotoan otherwise it’s a pretty meh name

2 Likes

Well, Aquila means eagle in Latin, so it may have something to do with that

3 Likes

What’s lame about it? Like someone else said, it’s a better name than Skull Basher or Skull Slicer.

But despising everything from G2 seems to be your hobby lately so you probably think it’s lame purely because it’s from G2.

2 Likes

Yeah, like Lewa, Pohatu, Kopaka, Tahu, Gali, Onua, Ekimu, Narmoto, Kulta, Vizuna, Akida, Uxar, Ikir…

… Or any other made up/borrowed name for any character in Bionicle, am I right?

8 Likes

I have several:
Actrise
Adwen
Aeres
Aethwy
Aigneis
Ailios
Aine
Aiwendil
Akashik
Akthuri
Alasdair
Alatar
Alcwyn
Aled
Allanon
Alwena
Alwyn
Animagus
Aradia
Arddun
Arfonia
Ariannell
Artakha
Artro
Arwyn
Asquith
Aulë
Aurddolen
Aylith

Eljay, you should know better that all of those names come from real life languages. Some ether one word, others a mix of more.

2 Likes

First of all, “you should know better.” Wow.

Second of all, if it’s been mixed, then it’s made up. Notice how I said “made SLASH borrowed” instead of simply made up. That’s because I do know better. Unless you’d prefer to school me on Maori VS Lego in 2002.

8 Likes