BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Makuta’s initial order to Umarak would not be to locate the MoUP, it would be to free him. And I highly doubt that he’d just stumble upon a piece (I doubt that the mask was shattered either).

1 Like

Facepalm…thats the G1 design. Did you see the G2 design, no!

G1 design doesnt fit with the upper G2 design at all, they clash so much in appearace.

This is getting ridiculous. Okey, how about this then. Lets wait and watch the episodes and see what it is then.

3 Likes

Honesty, you could trace the shape of the shard on an orange and say that it’s part of a fruit.

@Apophyx That’s probably a plot point that Lego is saving for the story if they carry it past the projected three years.

3 Likes

While that could be possible, we know that a Mask removed from a being will revert to it’s normal state (‘BIONICLE Labyrinth of Control App’ comic of Ekimu removing UtD’s Mask of Control).

@Tarvaax

While that could be possible, I doubt it.
In ‘The Legend’ it showed the MoUP still intact, waiting to be claimed.

Also, this Mask is the strongest mask of all time. And seeing that it caused the shockwave, it could have been unaffected by it’s own power.

EDIT:

Do we even know if Makuta still wants the MoUP because of its power?
For all we know, he probably wants to find it so he can destroy it.

3 Likes

we just don’t know.

and really with all the stuff that seems to be happening around the island in the summer story, it seems less likely that they would not find something of interest to Makuta.

1 Like

Can’t we all just be friends while we’re discussing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I gotta be honest, I have no idea about the real story, and my assumptions may look silly, because they are =)
But I see very clear that Umarak holds piece of MoUP, and it’s gold for some reason. And I can’t unsee these similarities, shapes are way too close to each other to be a coincidence. I see chin and a part of mold mark on that piece, as well as on the actual mask.

Do people not realise the mask is incompatible with the new heads. I hope they do. And also the lower G1 Vahi in design can not fit the Upper half due to having the prolonged ends (which fit the 2001 head as stated above).
http://www.bzpower.com/Imaging/stories/vahinewold.jpg

The best thing you can hope for is ether the mask being flattened and shaped to fit the upper half, or change in design completely to not only fit with the upper half, but also fit with the upper half appearance wise.

2 Likes

Just trying to fuel the conversation, bud… If you don’t like that then leave the site :wink:

1 Like

Fuel a conversation that will go up in flame…gj.

3 Likes

Let us just be friends, okay? It’s just a discussion afterall^^

2 Likes

That black head connector piece on Makuta looks glorious.

2 Likes

I want that Makuta pearl gold chest with printing…which probably why people think it will be made into a set. Cant blame them, that chest print.

2 Likes

Sure, lets call that a slight redesign…kek

A slight redesign would be the 2010 Stars mask, this is A redesign, not a slight one.

(oh I love it when someone re-edits the text)

2 Likes

I understand that everyone’s exited about story but I’m way more exited about what the new Makuta set could involve. First things first, we are at least getting one more Bionicle set. It could continue or it could not, however for them to have his model finished and animated I’m willing to say that they had a design at least 8 months ago, make of that what you will. Second the actual set itself, So we know for a fact it will have the MoUP, however, almost every single G2 set 15$ and up has had a secondary mask… I’m thinking the mask of time. Bump up the price tag to 24.99 and have 2 new molds and I’m cool with that. I’m also really happy his color scheme is gold and purple instead of the mundane black and red. Also if you look at his legs he has his signature hammer with what looks like a transparent part at the end. Another thing to note is that his chest attaches via one of those large but not quite torso ccbs shell pieces IN PURPLE!!! Either way we’re getting one final set (thank mata no er “ekimu” for that) and we’ll be getting a MoUP to finish off our collection, I’m happy.

5 Likes

It’s 6stud shooter in trans-purple, I wonder if we’ll get it in actual set))

2 Likes