BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Thank god. Too much black and red these days
-shoos away my self moc-

1 Like

Well it will be pointless to have an important mask already designed and not make it into a Set form.

You forget that the redesign was done within the same series and makes sense because it was one universe. Are you telling me that this universe is connected with the other one lore wise and that we can see a future where Vakama can have a nice chat with Ekimu…is this what you are going at?

If it, then sure, the design can stay. If not, then there is no reason for the mask to have the same design other than Nostalgia being the reason.

1 Like

Dude where are you getting that from? He’s literally only saying that the lower half would have a different method of connecting to the heads, not that Ekimu and Vakama are gonna be talking

4 Likes

tried to lighten up the image so that we could get a better look at it. though i belive i have failed in that goal.

try and make out what you can see now.

9 Likes

Why should it stay the same design in the second gen if not cause they are connected. The Toa masks didnt stay the same, despite the silly reason of the masks not being the mask of shielding but the mask of fire…they still are referenced as Tahus mask and people gravitate towards it as Tahus mask.

If it is a Vahi, then the design will change, if it is THE Vahi, then the two gens are connected.

Yes it s a stretch until proven that there is a multiverse connection with both gens.

Im not being against the notion of Multiverse series, I am a strong supporter of it due to Bionicle already done such a thing. But we need proof of that thing being confirmed and no just being a word of a fan.

Dang, this mask just looks… evil. Those teeth and “cheekbones” really make it look interesting.

its no wonder the people did not like Makuta’s masks if THIS is what his mask style was. Seriously, why did Makuta design a mask that looks like the face of a ghoul.

2 Likes

Can you say with official proof that the Vahi of G2 is the same as Vahi of G1? Despite them having the same name, is there any other reason to think of such things without bringing up the multiverse theory.

At least if the G2 Vahi had the same time slowing abilities as the G1 Vahi, then we would be able to say it with some certainty.

So now with Ekimu’s falcon being confirmed, does anyone of you hope that the trans-gunmetal Umarak mask is canon too?

Except… one problem. Vakama made the Vahi. So unless the two parts were never connected, that’s the wrong mask.

1 Like

Easter Eggs can be misleading and also done for fun and not as official stuff.

Where does it say that the G2 Vahi is connected with the G1 universe. I would like to hear that.

ehh I believe this is the end for the 2016 winter sets and 2015 summer sets

Yeah, probably another month for the skellies. But I find it very hard to believe the winter sets are gonna get retired six months in.

That circle on his head… looks like the Pokemon Symbol.

POKEMON/BIONICLE Connection Confirmed!!!

7 Likes

Someone here pointed out the upper half. Someone on Eurobricks pointed out the Hero Factory half.

And that leaves 0 halves of the mask that are original. Pretty sure this is just a placeholder for the series, folks.

10 Likes

Lol…it looks like a symbol for all 6 Elements.

Please dont insult me, I know what the word means. Which is why its just a theory and not a fact. Hints can also be misleading, just like any easter egg due to fan blindness and desires.

I would like the theory to be true, mainly cause of the multiverse connection, but there has to be truth behind it all, cold hard facts, not fan theories from hints.

1 Like