BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

It almost looks like your torso design needs to be raised a bit. You can see in the video the (2015 Onua?) torso.

Just do the best you can.

Gurren Lagann much?

That’d actually be really cool.

1 Like

I hope Lego adds some trans purple to Makuta because that is my favorite trans color.

1 Like

Something I really want on Ultimate Makuta is a Hammer of Shadows.

But unlike Ekimu’s new Crystal Hammer, it would rotate to have both a Trans-Black (or Trans-Red or [JANGbricks: “Purple!”]) Hammer and a stud shooter (similar to 2016 Onua’s Drill-Hammer).
The six-stud-shooter would have either trans-black or black Shadow studs.

EDIT:

Ultimate Makuta kind of reminds me of The Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2015)…and I Like It!!!

3 Likes

I’m doubtful if he will even use the uniter torso. The amount of mass on the top is huge.

1 Like

Alright I made a few modifications so here is Makuta 2.0!

I used the Uniter torso because Umarak the Destroyer uses it.

4 Likes

Somebody has got to photoshop a few colors on this thing!!

Dude, I would TOTALLY add colors, we just can’t see any in the scene

2 Likes

I think your custom limbs are pretty far off. They’re not as compact or bulky as what we see in the trailer. You’re also lacking shoulder bulk.

2 Likes

Black, transorange and transpurple would be nice colors for Makuta…

1 Like

I know, I was trying to get his shoulders as wide as the were in the trailer. It’s hard because I am MOCing a Makuta set that was interrupted into a TV show’s style so I have no idea about how it was built.

3 Likes

Wait, when and where did he say that?

1 Like

Literally, the very first line of the trailer.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize there was a trailer for episode 4 until just now.

2 Likes

Ah, my mistake.

1 Like

I think his limbs are custom, as in they’re sockets connected by liftarms. Custom limbs probably look more accurate to how he looks right now.

2 Likes

I guess we’ll have to wait and see. I wish I could see the model better.

1 Like

It’s fine. I just watched it a couple times. I’m not sure how I feel about Umarak’s voice. I really like how Makuta looks, though. That would explain all of the MOC ups I’ve been seeing, too.

2 Likes

Lol, sorry for those XD,

1 Like

Makuta looks awesome! Can’t wait for the set!

3 Likes