BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Huh, is there any way to be an accurately scaled Agil from Journey to One while keeping the looks? My guess is most likely no. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Agreed, the bigger version just looks like a differently colored Ikir.

9 Likes

The thing is, I think Agil is pure eagle instead of half-eagle, half-dragon, so that may be why I prefer the polybag version. I like to imagine Agil being a white raven, since a lot of mythology depicts ravens as being birds who used to have white feathers but were scorched when either stealing fire to give to humans or giving light.

8 Likes

What…the…heck?!

https://www.lego.com/en-us/lifestyle/products/lego-bionicle-battle-of-the-mask-makers
https://www.lego.com/en-us/lifestyle/products/lego-bionicle-revengeoftheskullspiders

These only show up on the LEGO Book Website NOW?!

ME —> :rage: -There is no curse in Elvish, Entish, or the tongues of men for this treachery.

TTV & Community—> :unamused: -Dude chill. BIONICLE’s cancelled, remember?

ME—> :no_mouth: -Oh yeah.

:smile: -LOL- :smile:

11 Likes

I don’t get it. What are you talking about? The links don’t work for me.

They continue to advertise a dead theme.

It’s like taking a corpse out of the grave and parading around town with it.

13 Likes

Go to LEGO.com. Then go to products, and select LEGO Books.
Browse the book products.
Two of them are BIONICLE books (Graphic Novel #2 and RoSS).

1 Like

Weekend at Ekimu’s.

Sorry.

To be fair, the year’s not over yet.

4 Likes

The communication disconnect between the dev team and the marketing team was more severe than i thought…it’s like they sent an email asking to advertise it and it only gets recieved like three months later

5 Likes

I don’t suppose these updates are in lieu of the ‘regular updates’ of Bionicle content they promised to put on their Facebook page?

2 Likes

I’m with you here.

8 Likes

Perhaps, but I’m going to try:
Nair huino snagar tenn i met ilyeello! er, egla, ar saur!

(May they be darkness’ slaves unto the end of all! Alone, forsaken, and abhorrent!)

Maybe not the best and a bit grammatically incorrect, but its been a while since I used it.

11 Likes

Holy Muaka droppings, that was the most brutal copypasted curse I’ve ever heard.

6 Likes

Haven’t heard that one before.

Gonna have to remember it.

8 Likes

What does that mean? If that means that I copied and pasted it, I didn’t. I actually have a dictionary too all the known languages of Tolkien, written by experienced linguists. It even has rules of grammar. Sadly, the vocabulary is a bit lacking due to the small amount published.

6 Likes

I had to double check three times to make sure I didn’t put Makuta on accident.

6 Likes

That’s actually what I thought you said.

So you checked six times?

2 Likes

WelWell double check is to check twice, so he in fact checked six times!!!

(If you’re being grammatically correct of course)

2 Likes

Wow. Ya know, I meant to say six. I’m honestly not sure why I said three.

Var’s Bonkle artbook gets delayed twice possibly due to negligence once again :stuck_out_tongue: (timestamped)

2 Likes