BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Oh no, I remember the butt jokes about Gali popped in some ttv YT comment sections :sob:
Anyway, do you guys think the Unity masks will have another power besides Unity with Rahi? Because Toa already have elemental powers thanks to the Golden masks, I just don’t want the toa to depend on their Unity masks, for what we know, the 2015 normal color masks have power on elements, I want to see if the masks do anything else besides that, like speed and such.

2 Likes

I really love how the light goes through Gali’s golden mask transparent part and it makes her eyes glowing blue.

@BlueCel Those runes on the masks MUST mean something. Like the MoC And MoCo got them and they have actual powers.

3 Likes

Deevee’s voice is the only one I find bearable besides maybe chocolate frogs (who’s still pretty boring regardless). Sucks that he’s only reviewing tahu and ikir tho.

something I reaaaaally want=
TOA KAITA!

3 Likes

How about a combo between all the winter sets minus Umarak?

You know, it would be nice if the netflix series have moments like this:

just watch the video and youl all understand what i mean.

also, to be fair the g2 toa do not have the classic “do not kill” rule, but to be fair their main enemies have been a large swarm of spiders and the undead so we can still wait and see if the old rule do still belong here, i mean Ninjago and Chima never killed a foe, but that was because they used their weapons as clubs, not as swords or other sharp instruments.

1 Like

http://catalogs.lego.com/Club/us/2016/JanFeb/redbrickJanuary2016/
Animation style. Take the journey to one discussion to the journey to one topic though, if it can be found. Just making y’all aware.
credit to Voxovan on eurobricks for finding this.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/bionicle-the-journey-to-one-speculation/14069/87

12 Likes

Wow those look amazing!
Gali looks just gorgeous!
But…wait…,so journey to one is going to be centered around 2016?

4 Likes

ehhh

umarak, your mask,
its silver, again, I thought we solved this problem

11 Likes

Yeah, I was about to point that out. Anyway, which one of the new styles in the journey to one do you like the most?
My favorite is Gali, Lewa looks amazing too.

1 Like

Well, that was the easiest puzzle that I’ve ever solved. I only had to look at the key to figure it out.

2 Likes

Makes me wonder who is going to do the voice acting this time around.

2 Likes

The secret word should “Kaita!”

club code revealed this.

It was the Elemental Creatures that hid the Mask of Control from Makuta long ago. So the final gift brought by the act of Unity was a vision revealing the mask’s location. The creatures also showed the Toa a new threat…Umarak, the ancient hunter. The Toa will need all their new powers to enter the Labyrinth of Control and recover the mask!

21 Likes

Well, that storyline actually sounds pretty neat.

8 Likes

thank you, you gave me another nexo knight symbol for my list X3

Full resolution pics, in case anyone is still interested. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14 Likes

It makes sense as to why Umarak wants the creatures now, other than for their power, so he can find the MoCo.

Yeah, that definitly makes catching the creatures make a lot of sense now.

Also, I guess my worst fears have come true: the show will be cell-shaded. (Albeit the models actually look pretty good.)

2 Likes

yep netflix series just went from meh to must watch,

1 Like