BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

He deleted it…
I wonder why?

[quote=“Barkel, post:5513, topic:15529, full:true”]
The video is being processed, that’s why.
[/quote] Oh…

Seems like he removed it again :frowning:

The video is being processed, that’s why.

this is better uh?

but what is that! NO “CLICK” SOUND?!?!?

6 Likes

A Target in my area has Tahu, Onua, Kopaka, and Umarak… :scream:

Early New Year’s comes on New Year’s Eve, I guess…

2 Likes

first post of 2016

the sets are officially released now, really looking forward to getting the sets

HEY
WOW

I’m still in 2015.

1 Like

It’s still 2015 in the UK. So no, it’s not the first post of 2016, not until all the world is in 2016.

4 Likes

yay they are released!
14:00 on Spain, thats weird

welp, the sets are mine, they will be here in 9 days, which is a bad thing because I wanted them before the day 6, but well, atleast I dont have to pay shipping

After I revamp my sets, they’re together for a long time. I keep my figures together until they have no relevance to the story. Even after that, if I really liked them, they stay together even longer.

Huh, that’s weird, it’s the 31st for me. Anyway, I’m gonna order Lewa and Uxar, they’re my favorite.

4 Likes

That is cause you live in the UK.

Yup. they are first for me! XP

After seeing jangs review, I noticed a bit more how the unity piece makes the neck look really cool. I love the piston look.

2 Likes

I live in eastern USA.

And Umarak as soon as I can.

Me too! I think they reflected that look in the Journey to One poster.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m in Canada and it’s the 31st here. I’m wondering if some people read their calendars wrong.

4 Likes

Different time zones, nobody’s misread their calendar, not everywhere in the world is the same time zone. I know in New Zealand it’s the 1st and In Denmark it’s still the 31st.

4 Likes

Jang’s review very cool and also the most positive review I’ve ever seen about Pohatu so far. Very good review it made me actually like Pohatu and Ketar more.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s good because I’m getting both of them tomorrow.

Everybody’s saying it’s January 1st, but only one fourth of the 31st is over for me. It’s 8:30 where I am.

1 Like

It’s 4:30pm for me out here in Scandinavia. Can’t wait for Bonkles!!