BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Jokes even worse than @BlueCel 's.
######/s

Also, can someone post Ikir on Tahu’s shoulder like Laserbeak did on Soundwave’s shoulder in G1? Many thanks.

1 Like

CHRISTMASY LEWA! :slight_smile:
…You’re a month late. :unamused:

4 Likes

Ever heard how Onua punishes Okotoran in Onu-koto? @Tarvaax loves that one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyway tarvaxx, how do you rate Gali?

2 Likes

Probably my twin sis when she was watching netflix crushed it with a foldable chair. Cuz I have a TV in my basement connected to my Wii U.
Time to pull out the knife…

3 Likes

Ugh, finding sibling replacements is hard man. Hope customer service can work everything out okay. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“BlueCel, post:6882, topic:15529”]
Anyway tarvaxx, how do you rate Gali?
[/quote] A 7.8/10 :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Too much water?

Do I want to know?

######also Onepu is on Spherus Magna now, not in Okoto, so your threat is moot.

Or how about:
Hmm xbox and ps servers are down…better call the ambulance. Wii U Wii U Wii U!

Anyway back on topic, after watching all the creatures together in @Hfmasters review I think Uxar, and Melum are my favorite creatures of all!

4 Likes

He grounds them :wink:
@BlueCel I have heard the nintendo ambluance one

3 Likes

Exactly! Haha yeah, it still makes me laugh.

I can get nintendo stuff a few days early cuz my mom works at nintendo, lucky me

Funny story:
That’s a popular joke at my school.

I like Ikir a lot more after his review, IMO. Ketar is still high up there.

Apparently if you search ketar without the creature of stone, you get pictures of guitars.

######get it? ketar, guitar? hahaha kill me

2 Likes

My cat was just batting my gold uniter mask of fire around on the floor, lets just say I have one less cat now…

In the house

5 Likes

That poor mask.

1 Like

Okay guys, Im going to order something through Bricklink for the very first time in my life, specifically CCBS parts for my 2015 Tahu and Gali and future preperations for Umarak and Uxar , just cant stand their empty backs and their armour placements/empty spaces and Tahu is not tall enough (plus his hands and feed are driving me nuts how silver they are).

Wish me luck, or better yet gift me some advice.

1 Like

I know right? I couldn’t just stand there and let my cat hit it like that.

1 Like

That cat got what it deserved.

1 Like

Buy the cheapest stuff, that is still in your country

2 Likes

Yeah I am doing it through a seller from my country, but I never done this buy something get that something shipped to you, like never. Not even online shopping through Amazon or anything like that. Im scared that I might do something wrong.

I made my first order when I was in 2nd grade, (although I had help from my dad) It will all be ok.

2 Likes