BIONICLE 2016 Discussion Topic

Okay, okay, so the new site has less story than before. Happy?

Also, if MU inhabitants didn’t die naturally, Voporak’s powers wouldn’t work. Just saying.

~W12~

1 Like

Indeed it would, it would be like the atrocity midichlorians were. All explanation I need for bonkle is “plot-o-dermis” so as long as Lego keeps everything fantasy it’s all good

Error 500…oh noes

1 Like

oh man now I wish lego made the vorox pieces in gold

as always nice job Logan

9 Likes

I prefer Kopaka’s original 2016 colour scheme, cos someone coughTarvaaxcough, convinced me. Though that does look nice, good job!! :thumbsup:

21sselliW it appears r.s is useful, I can pick apart arguments with ease :wink:

the way kopaka should have looked like. Dont get ,e wrong I’m fine with how he actually looks and he will be my next set, but thats better :3

1 Like

…Aaand Lime has stolen stuff once again.

1 Like

omg lime.

I agree with Willess in this case. The website may look fine, but the story content is abysmal. I learned stuff I already knew from the website, so it was a waste of time. Maybe when they get more content it’ll be better.

8 Likes

I agree it has less story content

Unfortunately, the story section seems to be modeled after Ninjago’s website’s story section, which doesn’t have too much…

1 Like

I wish they had a TJtO teaser or something, kind of like the initial Jessica Jones teaser and Daredevil.

3 Likes

Oh well, I guess we’re gonna have to wait till February.

1 Like

I hope The Journey to One is good. :stuck_out_tongue: I hope they have a trailer soon, as it’s coming out next month.

Goodness @LoganMcOwen these are nothing short of absolutely fantastic. I don’t even know where to begin praising these.

I’ll try. Love what you’ve done with Kopaka. Fixed pretty much every issue I had with him. Build, look, colors, all of it. Lewa and Gali are pretty great too.

4 Likes

No. Just no. Those legs are way too fat.

Just give him gold shoulders.

~W12~

How are they too fat, they just look buff, like last year. He’s bundled up from the cold is the idea I get from the design

1 Like

Speaking of fat legs… Gali. She cannot properly put her arms by her sides, unlike Pohatu, and everyone else but Lewad.

Other creatures… For other elements… LAVA, STORM, AND QUAKE!

On the normal Kopaka I would agree, but here they work because of Kopaka’s increased size and the way they flow is much better.

4 Likes

It’s Netflix who have to make the profit back, not LEGO. LEGO charges them for it to be a Netflix original. When a company has a show and wants to widen where it’s shown, then they pay Netflix to stream it. But when Netflix see potential to get plenty of new subscribers by having a story be exclusive to them, then they have to pay the company, as it’ll limit where it can be shown/streamed. It’s likely LEGO would have included the cost of production as well, meaning their fine and dandy. It cant be paid off by new subscriber income, because they cant be so sure alot of people will subscribe just for Bionicle. It’s likely the journey to one would have been on CN if it hadn’t been for Netflix, it will probably be better quality than if it had though.

3 Likes