BIONICLE 2016 Pre-Leak Speculation

I want the dark green eyestalk for onua back

6 Likes

who doesnā€™t?

5 Likes

dunno havenā€™t seen any people bring it up yet

1 Like

Lego should just make an eye-stalk pack, with 2 eye-stalks in each of their transparent coloursā€¦

5 Likes

im really afraid of lego releasing the same masks again with only colour change. and also releasing the same sets with minor armor changes and weapon recolors. that would kill me.

4 Likes

I wonder if weā€™ll get part tubs, like the ones from 2004-2006.

5 Likes

I hope so

I doubt it. If Iā€™m not mistaken, didnā€™t they only sell those because they had an extreme surplus of certain parts?

So the descriptions were fakeā€¦I feel both happy and sad about this. Mostly happy though, the sets sounded somewhat bland.

4 Likes

inb4 real sets are even more bland

6 Likes

Its interesting, but I think we should keep the Toa in their designated Topic. :wink:

alright.

i think this Piture here could make an effective meme though

1 Like

what picture? Also I think memes are baned

isnt meme just text over Pic of my lewa

meh

still, just be careful

1 Like

An EB user posted this: http://img110.xooimage.com/files/d/2/c/img_3117-4c5edaa.jpg
on Star Wars topic: Star Wars Constraction 2015 Discussion - LEGO Action Figures - Eurobricks Forums

I personally think the legs would look fine if the upper legs would be stud longer from the bottom part, this however would make her taller and such give goofier proportions overall (Tahu and Kopaka). What do you think, will the uniters be taller sets than the masters?

Oh and hello, my first post.

3 Likes

ello and welcome to the boards! Iā€™ve heard of you for a while now

Anyway The legs look nice. Has there been pics of the leg armor on Kopaka? I feel like thatā€™d be nice

EDIT: BTW @GK733 if you want you can introduce yourself here

It looks pretty good. I wouldnā€™t mind a 2016 Gali with that armor.

Also, Welcome to the Message Boards!

Remember Not to Double Post or @Chronicler will come for you . :wink:

6 Likes

I donā€™t know why people want duplicate sets with the same armor. Honestly, I donā€™t want the Toa to be duplicates with 1 different armor piece. That would be incredibly dumb, and I wouldnā€™t waste my money with that if I basically already have the same set, just without 2 pieces of armor.

10 Likes

Might as well buy the Star Wars constraction sets if that turns out to be the case.

2 Likes