BIONICLE 2016 Pre-Leak Speculation

i’m hyped for creature sets, no matter how they’ll turn out.
about the toa… i hate getting new toa.
hopefully they will get a new build and some interesting pieces.
@VictorianPanda they could still be pets… or well… not pets, but rather some rahi creatures that can in some way unite with the toa sets. that would also make the toa more interesting.

4 Likes

look the idea of tahu having a house cat bothers me

1 Like

me too, but the idea of tahu being able to combine with a fire beetle which grants him the ability to fly does not bother me at all

5 Likes

There’s a difference between having names for characters and putting them on the boxes. My personal theory is that the team planned to release sets with no names on the boxes for the first year. After the first year, it’s likely that the ‘hardcore’ fans of BIONICLE G2 will be set. Now they go all out and pull a G1 by placing the names on the sets, something (I believe) they had planned from the beginning. But, considering that no one knows the answer and probably never will, it’s a bit of a moot point.

4 Likes

Because it’s new and people are afraid of new.

I’m going by the assumption that they start as hostile and then are tamed to be toa’s allies.

6 Likes

I really want a new foot design :confused:

7 Likes

Have we really decided/discovered Umarak is a bad guy?

Maybe he actually owns the creatures, and gives them to the Toa to aid them in their quest.
Maybe he will help the Toa hunt Makuta.

Will he be pals with Ekimu?

Hmm…

He’s black, big, and hunter generally has a negative connotation in kid’s stories. It is safe to say he is the bad guy.

7 Likes

i agree something more like the mata foot

4 Likes

It goes well with some sets,but for some it looks out of place a new and more sleek foot design would be appreciated IMO

And a bit longer since the sets have grown in size.

2 Likes

I don’t think they would do a wave without a single bad guy, this alone settles him as a villain. I quite like that instead of 15 bucks like LoSS he will be a larger 20$ set. I would had hoped him to be on a big box with some evil hound though instead of Kopaka. But I guess it’s good the main bad guy won’t cost a ton so kids don’t have to put 30 bucks before they can play with the sets as they are intended, especially if the creatures are marketed as friendly.

5 Likes

what iwant is

-new masks (even on the creatures)

• new feet (srysly we need them)

• new torso plating (pls)

• new torso

• new hand piece!

6 Likes

Im interested to see if we are going to get some unique functions is 2016 winter wave, or atleast ones not using gearboxes, but something different

(Also GK on boards? Welcome…)

1 Like

I feel like the 2015 armor add-on demonstrates a pretty good balance between sleek and the classic bionicle aesthetic. Hopefully we could get a new foot that kind of has that same flavor.

2 Likes

i agree, but please add

• more armor pieces
  • female torso armor (won’t ever happen, but i can dream)
  • MASKPACKS
  • more weapons
  • more armor addons
  • more eyestalks
4 Likes

Yeaah a new hand piece would be nice to for Bionicle I like these hands,but something more robotic would be better,like from 2009-10,new torso would be nice I guess?Since they have limited neck articulation.

new plates WITH PISTONS!

7 Likes

bones with pistons!

3 Likes

here is what i want containing to eyestalks

Dark green for onua

orangish red eyestalks for pohatu and tahu

this guy gets it!

Edited for Double Post. Refrain from doing so again.
~Chronicler

3 Likes

Pistons with pistons!

3 Likes