BIONICLE 2016 Pre-Leak Speculation

Don’t eat the pieces! :smile:

Gali already proved that you don’t need overly feminine characteristics to look female.

1 Like

… d’you think they’ll still have skull spiders or some other army of small hoard villains?

2 Likes

the 7th toa

the toa of pistons

8 Likes

i did not deny that, but i want overly feminine pieces

1 Like

hmmm i think something like the bohrok during the summer would be appropriate (i can dream!) but maybe like rock slugs? or something just an idea

not sure if that would work for children :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

As a girl myself i wouldn’t really like that :confused: bionicle is bionicle and overly Feminine armor pieces with Breasts or such (sorry if that is to inappropriate pl do not flag) would ruin MOC potential for that piece unless you only wanted it to be used for female chars

7 Likes

there’s girls who would like the franchise?

dunno

maybe one side fo them could like it

then again the second female we have in the story has a gun on her chest

3 Likes

@Chronicler1 well…
i was a pretty wierd child… it would’ve totally worked for me

@VictorianPanda i don’t want breasts on an armor piece. i simply want something that has a little different proportions

Edited for Double Post - Waj

3 Likes

like i said I’m a girl MYSELF what I’m saying is an overly feminine character wont attract Girls to the franchise. and would just lower MOC potential

2 Likes

Not sure if that would work since they have wild life and the hunting theme going on.

true, true

I’m abit neutral to the arguement

abit

1 Like

nowadays no.

plus getting all political
is against the rules. so i wont debate you on it the short answer is egalitarianism is for equal feminism is a supremacist movement (coming from a woman)

3 Likes

Isn’t feminism all about being equal ?

3 Likes

that’s a can of worms you should NEVER open

5 Likes

they get offended by everything (no offense). they are propably offended by the fact that there is only one female toa, too. i would like to see more female characters in the 2016 story, but i sadly don’t see that happening.

1 Like

Agreed. This is even worse than all of those G1 pocket universes.

1 Like

but let’s stop talking about feminists xD
i want MASKPACKS

3 Likes

I think a new torso plate is a must and a need they will fulfill.
Same goes for weapons.
I don’t know about “female torso armor” While it certainly would be nice it could be just an other piece used differently like in a way if the “boob-shells” would be used also as shoulder armor.

I’m hoping for new mask molds but the recolors are not out of option.
There’s got to be at least one new mold for add-on and/or for basic shell.

I wouldn’t count on having new eyestalk colors, especially in the darker colors like green and purple as shown by Korgot and Onua the light doesn’t catch them and they just drown into the black, the eystalks already have problems with catching light so darker colors are most certainly out of option.

I hate the 2.0 foot but as the new stormy doesn’t have it retired I fear the uniters will use it too.

5 Likes

can we go back to speculating on the creatures and the upgrades the Toa might have?

…say d’you think they’ll have the lower leg armor and the shoulder pads they’re making for the SW constraction figures?