BIONICLE 2016 Pre-Leak Speculation

me to with more masks like Noble akaku a noble Pakari!
:smile:

1 Like

I get the feeling the ccbs foot is ending up like the thornax launcher.

by vezon the crazy almighty, no! please not that foot

the thornax is awful

so I assume everyone just wants new pieces, new weapons, and new torso and feet pieces?

2 Likes

cough Mc toran i want mctoran cough

@Vezon

i wonder if someone could draw a nuvafied Bionicle 2015 mask?

2 Likes

uhm… recolors for armor shells…yes

Pretty likely, I think. It would be a waste not to incorporate those pieces in some way.

cough McProtectors cough
NO! please not nuva masks… i’m gonna go down the spiral leading to zyglak and never come back up again if that happens

1 Like

As far as I remember the description of The Forge told us about mask powers similiar to g1(speed,strength) I can clearly see some masks that are similiar to them could come in the future.

1 Like

with cough DIVERSE MASKS cough

3 Likes

McKoto? :3

yes!

@Vezon do you have a steam i’d love to add you on steam

1 Like

And recolors, there will most certainly be at least one new size of the dark azure shell, if not then Gali won’t use that color at all. With Pohatu and Lewa the size is universal enough to allow for more.

1 Like

someone likes me? that’s new. my steam name is swongoworks
hmmm… this post seems to be off-topic…

i don’t want nuva masks. i want noble masks and legendary masks and legendary-noble masks and vezon’s head and vezon’s noble head and vezon’s legendary-noble head and vezon’s legendary-noble-mistika-adapted head

1 Like

i think they should add more pistons onto the shells sorta like this

6 Likes

that’d seem abit too specific

we already have it on armor for the shells

1 Like

it can be applied to droids tbh

1 Like

…when did this become the 2016 wishlist topic? I log on, see 70 new messages here, and I thought we got news. Instead, there was…this.

10 Likes

Most certainly not too many, We just need new add-on and only one new piston shell. Also a piston bone size of the skull ones with straight add-on connection points. This could be used on smaller sets with only spikes attached or something.