Bionicle 2023?

I would get a Big Ninjago set like Nya’s Samurai X MECH (I do don’t have a Pythor in my Collection after all)

3 Likes

What do we think the availability for Tahu GWP will be? Bionicle is reasonably niche, but i’m worried its gonna be like everything else cool that gets released ever (not exclusive to lego) and all the stock will be “bought up” or i guess GWP’d in this case so someone can make a quick buck.

I’m also wondering if lego stores will get like 10 or less in stock.

For real, i’m half expecting to call them on Friday only for them to stay they’re already out.

5 Likes

I’m also somewhat concerned about short stock and I’m just planning to be up and at 'em Friday morning placing an order online

3 Likes

I have work on friday and this very much worries me. I will have to check the website to see what my local stores stock says online and if its low make an online order.

4 Likes

Well, it’s available as of today. Anybody get there hands on it yet? Mine’s still in the mail

6 Likes

im gonna try get it 2morrow me thinks

4 Likes

well, I’ve ordered a couple ninjago sets, can’t wait to get it.

4 Likes

Got my hands on one! Had to buy some random Ninjago set Nya’s Samurai X Mech.

8 Likes

Ooh very cool!

2 Likes

Did you crack it open yet?

3 Likes

Not yet, sadly I’m too busy tonight. But its sitting on my desk waiting! (Btw, i’m rebuilding every Bionicle set I have, hence the partially finished models)

Also i’m happy to report that my local lego store had plenty in stock! Anyone who wants one should be able to get one without worrying about scalpers!

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

8 Likes

I ordered a few Friends, City, Dots, Ninjago and Monkie Kid sets and polybags and can’t wait for them to arrive

4 Likes

I think the fact that people are posting pics of their tahu all over the internet and not posting a single picture of the sets they spent $100 on is very telling of how much bionicle fans simply do not care for the themes that lego put on that list and how badly they misread the situation

9 Likes

I can’t even remember which random Ninjago set I bought

It’s just one of them

5 Likes

I care, mine just didn’t arrive yet

But I’ll tell you what I ordered:

As a bonus I’m getting the Year of the Rabbit and Tahu and Takua GWPs

8 Likes

could you show the photo of the one you got?

4 Likes

this thing sold out on the lego website when no other january friends set did and I think that says a lot about bionicle fans lol

9 Likes

I think it was this

Honestly I am slightly tempted to keep it just for the gold CCBS sockets and the blade pieces, but ultimately I’d rather have the £90 back so I’ll be reselling it

9 Likes

I usually keep my lego sets for the Parts but if ya want to sell it then by all means

4 Likes

put plain black sockets on and sell it on ebay for five dollar below msrp

5 Likes