kinda more like 10+
maybe kulta’s goal was to assemble an anti-toa team, by letting his minions drain the toa’s powers and then they could have reawakened makuta.
OR
all of this was one of the twisted plans makuta is know for.
maybe skull grinder had to be defeated, so that the powers he drained from the toa’s masks would reawaken makuta. kinda like in the 2005 story line, where all elements had to be absorbed in the protodermis crystal which in turn got shattered and reawakened teridax
I did already give a hint that the city of the mask makers story was similar to the web of shadows story. Though you and others probably did not notice it.
About that one, from what I saw others talking about the book (I haven’t read it), I thought Toa were defeated by Kulta, their mask shattered, and their powers were drained. And Makuta was already awaken at the end of the book. Not so “I’ll trick you into defeating me and you’ll release him” now is it?
well, kulta WAS defeated after he drained the toas powers. and i didn’t read the book either, just the last pages, as they were the preview pages for me xD
Wow, that’s new. How could weaken Toa defeat the empowered Kulta anyway? But then again, Toa did defeat Makuta with 42 powers before. Though they intentionally let the Toa win… oh wait, well, I guess you do have a point. ![]()
that was exactly what i meant xD
and yes, the way Kulta was defeated is pretty dumb.
I’m pretty sure we’ll get a Golden mask for the villain group of each wave - sort of like trophies to remember them by.
2015;
Main mask; Mask of Creation
Wave 1 - Skull Spiders - Skull Spider mask in gold
Wave 2 - Skull Minions - Skull Grinder mask in gold
That would make a good amount of sense. Let’s just see if it’s true or not.
Hopefully it is, would be nice to get a mask as a trophy for each wave, speaking from a collectors point of view ![]()
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/9498/36039b29d8ce6729.jpg
Back when this came out, I thought the lines running out from the forge represented the six elements. So here’s my theory:
Kulta wants to reignite the Forge, but he needs energy from each of the six elements to do this. So he sends his minions to steal the Toa’s masks in order to drain their elemental power. He uses the stolen power to reignite the Forge.
Next Theory:
Kulta got the Mask of Creation from LoSS.
The Forge is the only thing that can melt the MoC.
Kulta wants to melt down the MoC to:
- Absorb the mask’s energies and become more powerful.
- Make the Golden Skull mask from Russia.
- Combine the MoC with the Mask of Control and the Mask of Ultimate power to create the mask of who know what.
- or he just like destroying things.
Why would Kulta melt down the MoC if we’ve seen him wear it on multiple occasions?
Maybe he wants to reignite the forge so that he can use the mask of Creation to make something, for all we know it could be to forge a more powerful mask or to make more soldiers or something.
Oh and when i mean use the mask to make something, i mean it in the same way Ekimu does.
I already posted this in the 2015 topic but…
I just had an idea. Ya’ know how in MNOG there hints for 2002 and the Bohrok, well maybe these Vahi easter eggs are a hint for something in 2016?
Hey… Maybe thats what Skull Grinder is going to use the forge for… He is going to forge the Vahi!!!
@PluralLego
Yes, Kulta does wear the mask sometimes, but he seems to only do this when he’s has a specific job in mind. (Like summoning skeletons or fighting the Toa.) I don’t think he wears it all the time.
Also, the original image of him (as well as the Ekimu’s comic) makes me think he’s either melting the mask over forge, or about to dunk it into the forge. Melting it down seems (to me) to be the most natural assumption from his body language. (Unless dunking it will have some other effect.)
@MakutaAhkmou If he does make the Vahi, i hope it’s the second half. (Also, I think the 2015 heads are more suited to helmets than the Vahi’s Gen1 version.)
I have a theory some people were curious about when we will see LoSS or someone else getting the Golden mask of skull spiders well it turns out it is LoSS(somebody may steal it from him,yet he is the first one to grab it)I had a look on LoSS’s box art and while he is grabbing the GMoSS you can see a bridge very similar to the Ancient City’s bridge and it is destroyed we know that it was destroyed by Onua in episode 10 I assume he is going to get it later on.
Just posted this to 2015 topic: So Bionicle’s going on for three years right? And there’s two waves per year. That makes six waves for six Toa. Each wave has focus on a different Toa. 2015 is Tahu and Lewa, and so on. Maybe winter 2016 is good ol’ Copac.
Hold it: how do we know that Lewa is the central character for the second wave? He’s only been the central one in one episode so far, and three other Toa need to get their masks stolen, as well.



