BIONICLE G2 Story Theories/Analysis Topic

let me raise a question :slight_smile: we know that skull spiders steals masks and can also take control of someone else,well there primary objective is to search for the masks I believe so,yet does the other ability that they have(taking control of others) serves another purpose ?

I’m pretty sure that it is for the person possessed by the Skull Spider is to obey Lord of the Skull Spiders. (The book preview talked about it)

yes,so does the Lord of the skull spiders order him anything other than to fight or hunt for the masks?

As far as I know, no. All they do is look for the masks and fight, like you said.

(not confirmed) the skull spiders probably attack the villages to:
1 find masks hidden there by protectors
2 find new host bodies to help them with finding more masks (a villager body is more usful for finding masks then a skull spider body)

1 Like

I started thinking about Kulta’s origin once I got the Mask Maker vs Skull Grinder set.

I think that Kulta was a former Toa that died sometime before Makuta and Ekimu fought and went into an endless sleep. While Kulta was still alive, Ekimu tells him that he is the legendary toa of fire or something that has to do with the prophecy (I’m assuming he was a former toa of fire because of his orange-red color) and that he died thinking that Ekimu lied to him.

I’m guessing that Kulta was raised from the dead when Makuta and Ekimu fought and caused that shockwave to roll over the island because of the shockwave’s energy. And now Kulta wants his revenge on Ekimu. (Assuming he wants to kill Ekimu because of that, coming from the box art)

What do you guys think?

1 Like

It’s a wonderful idea. I just wish you had more support for this claim, because I really do like it.

As of now, we don’t really know Kulta’s origin. I wish LEGO would tell us, but for now we’ll just have to wait. Unless we don’t ever get Kulta’s origin. Then that would suck.

2 Likes

They’ll probably tell us about Kulta’s origin in the chapter book.

1 Like

I really like the idea of a rebellious dead toa/s,infact they are a perfect match for our heros,morever would make perfect villians(they seek revenge and death nothing else,since they weren’t the ones in the prophecy) for 2018.

2 Likes

I kinda thought that all the skull villians were undead Toa out for revenge but I realized that there are numerous amounts of Skull Warriors and Skull Scorpios.

Its stated that the Skull Scorpion is not a natural creature, instead its implied that it might have been created by the power of the Mask of Creation.
Here is the quote:

“Created by Skull Grinder’s dark power, the Skull Scorpios are fearless and relentless and their stealthy, rapid movement makes them efficient fighters as well as scouts”

2 Likes

Why Skull Grinder would go to all the trouble of making a bunch of creatures to slow down the Toa when he could just immediately melt the Mask of Creation in the Forge?

I’m pretty sure he will use the Golden Mask of Skull Spiders to create the Skull Creatures and then he finds the Mask of Creation when the Toa awaken Ekimu.
This explains why he hadn’t already destroyed the MoCr.

First of all Golden Mask of Skull Spiders doesn’t have that kind of a power.Second of all since Kulta’s nickname is the Dark Creator and skull Basher’s info tells that Skull Grinder’s dark power courses forcefully through his bones making him the strongest of the Skull Army’s lieutenants.Some believe that makuta gave him the power to resurrect.@BBC1Wholock1

1 Like

Seeing how there are three masks that must be found and the fact LEGO gives a theme a three year lifetime to see if it does well. Then by next year’s sets we will search for the Mask of Control and in the year after that, the Mask of Ultimate Power.

It makes sence.

1 Like

From the LEGO.com page on the GMoSS: Through a telepathic link, the golden mask allows the Lord to control the advancing army of skull spiders.

Its the mask that allowes the Lord of Skull Spiders to control his army, not the Lord himself, but the mask. :wink:

1 Like

It is.Maybe LoSS is getting it for someone else,oorr magazine is non-canon.

Well,we can’t be so sure about that since we don’t know if the magazine is canon or not.

2 Likes

Oh.

LEGO updated the website.
Last time I clicked the GMoSS, it just showed the picture and had no description.
Glad that that is straightened out.
Sorry about that.

:grinning:

So that means that the Golden Mask of Skull Creatures (or Golden Mask of Skulls (GMoS) (Polybag)) has the power to reanimate the dead!!

It has been like that for months :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: anyways glad that you could be up to date.

2 Likes

please tell me that was a joke.
polybags are non-canon.

3 Likes

Similar to @Payinku, we have not had a promotional item come up in the story so far, so the likeliness of us getting a story involved mask exclusive to a polybag is little to none.

1 Like