So far, anyway…
I miss Greg 
I don’t. 
I personally like Merlin Mann better. Even if he only writes the animation’s scripts, he still knows a bunch about the current canon, and he won’t tell. Not to mention he’s a pretty cool guy. 
Didn’t Greg tell if something was canon or not or so I remember from TTV 
@Chronicler so is George Lucas, and look how that turned out.
/pessimistic
Merlin Mann is an okay writer. I wonder if LEGO is telling him to write everything out like he is.
I think he might be throwing out a few of his own ideas, too.
Anyways, this is getting off-topic. Let’s start theorizing more on the Skull Villains.
So apparently the skull masks that the villains wear are actually masks, seeing that Skull Slicer removes his mask in order to place on Lewa’s. Unless, of course, Skull Slicer is the only one who can do this, but I doubt it since we also saw Kulta do it in his animation.
So I’m wondering: what exactly are the consequences of getting your mask taken off? The Toa in the Kulta Animation seem to be trying to grab onto him, and Tahu is standing up maskless, yet Lewa fainted after getting his mask removed? Is there a constant with this, or does it depend on certain circumstances?
When you take off someone’s mask, they get very weak. And when the Skull Villains put the Toa’s Golden Mask, they drain the Toa’s power even more, making them basically in a coma.
I don’t think that Skull Villians drain Toa’s energy when they put on Toa’s masks,in my opinion they drain the power of the golden masks instead.
Yeah, i think that is what is happening, because in this series its the masks that grants the Toa their elememtal powers.
Guys , I had an idea.
Maybe the Mask-Makers are a species and have elements, but the only difference is trans-color, and The Ancient City covered the entire island, but something happened that caused most of the Mask-Makers to be weakened into the Villagers, and most of the City to be destroyed. That would explain the ruins all over Okoto.
The city of the mask makers is the capital according to LEGO.com. Therefor this would imply there are in fact multiple cities.
Here’s my theory to what’s going to happen in the animations:
The Toa go through the ancient meeting the various villains at the different locations. Several of the Toa loose their masks to these Villains, and then get them back after defeating the each villain. The mask are partially drained when the villains wear them, but turn back to gold when the Toa put them back on.
Partially drained:
Masks are Completely gold again:
The Toa face Skull Grinder in the Forge. SG puts on the MoCr on, knocks out the Toa and steals their mask.
and here’s somethings I found by pausing the animation:
Later the Toa try to hold down Kulta so Tahu can knock off the MoCr.
Later still, Ekimu challenges the Skull warriors to a game of Hammer Flush for the MoCr.
And here’s my crack theory:
Tahu and Kopaka try to go through the door at the same time and they get stuck.
Skull Basher tries to help them out.
He is a little too energetic.
Thanks @Political_Slime
now we know that ekimu is with them when they are at the forge so there is still something to consider there
I don’t think Ekimu challanges them to play hammer flush,I think they’re in the arena,for some other reason.(Maybe Kulta planned a Trap?)
Ahem
Polybags aren’t canon.
Also, what’s up with your “Theories”? From what I see, it’s all just “This’ll happen because I want it to happen! So will this! So will THIS!”
Please use evidence. You’re getting quite annoying with the constant “I know this’ll happen because what I say is what goes!”
Please.
It’s annoying.
It’s stupid.
Now, on topic.
From what I see, Slicer is the only one reincarnated, though, being skeletons, I have the thought that all of them are reincarnated. From the viewpoint of an observer, It’s possible that Basher was a guard, Scorpios the army mounts, and Warriors the guards.
Also, the concept that the name for the MoUP being multiple anagrams for the villains is preposterous, yet still possible. Anagrams most likely mean nothing for the future, so be it that way.
Also, polybags have nothing in canon. Did Good guy do anything to the story?
NO
Not to be that guy, but Gold Good Guy was declared to be Turaga Lhikan… ![]()
But in everything else, I have to agree.
oh its always fun to see his theory’s like when he stated he theory about there being 3 different citys each with a different mask in them and then went on to use that as fact in a completely different topic
I already had this discussion with @Chronicler !
Listen, if a Master tells me to have evidence, I’ll fix it.
If a hypothesis has been misunderstood as a theory, I’ll fix it!
But until then, YOU JUST LEAVE IT.
And next time you have a problem, try PM-ing me.
It’ll save space in the topic for more discussion.
He’s got a point though. Besides your argument on how the “Golden Mask of Skulls” (the Polybag one) having the power to reanimate the dead because it’s the same thing has no basis. Until you can give me proof that they’re one and the same, the theory doesn’t hold up.
If you need a master to tell you to fix it, then I’ll do it.
You make ‘theories’ like the Mask of Ultimate Power one and your aforementioned Golden Mask of Skulls which have literally no base at all. Now, if you believe that the MoUP hiding the names of villains is an actual way to derive the names of said villains, then I honestly cannot believe why. So if you’re going to make a post like that, please mark it as a hypothesis.









