BIONICLE Headcanons

There’s literally a mask of healing.

2 Likes

We do be havin seen Toa of Water can heal.

Keetongu do also be a healer too in a sense

1 Like

ftfy

what if Teridax is running the canon contest to ensure everyone becomes a Metru build

my Bionicle headcanon is that Greg wrote the remaining serials and finished the story but is saving them for the day of his death to be released to the public and revive bionicle one last time

3 Likes

I figured that they changed their armor or rebuilt themselves for team cohesion. That would also make room for the Mangai to have disparate builds and cohesive builds.

4 Likes

When I say “medic,” I’m talking about matoran who are trained to treat illnesses and perform surgeries on other matoran, turaga, and toa. It’s unlikely that every matoran village/city has someone who uses a mask of healing, or who has healing powers

3 Likes

Certain kanohi were created due to mask makers experimenting with preexisting masks to see if it was possible to improve on their capabilities, for example the Kanohi Kadin was born from an attempt to make a Miru which allowed the user to more directly direct themselves while in the air.

3 Likes

I believe that was explained as a use of Gali’s Toa power and not an ability of Toa of Water, but I’m unsure

2 Likes

It is a power unique to Toa of Water, though it seems to still require the cooperation of other Toa:

It is unclear whether the other Toa are always necessary for the healing to work, or if they are just there to provide Toa Power to lessen the drain on the Toa of Water.

3 Likes

I like to think that the Metru build is actually the default build for Matoran destined to become Toa and that modifications are made (up to and including a change in torso) based on the Matoran’s environment.

2 Likes

I believe Makuta had armies consisting of regular beings. This explains how beings such as brutaka could be a liutenant of makuta armies. He could have lead a small army of his own spcies that worked for makuta.

Reason for using other beings was that Makuta lacked the ability to produce Kraata in high volumes and exo toa/visorak were not invented yet.

Eventually as they became gaseous the makuta could phase out these armies in favor of rakshi and exo toa and visorak.

They still hold onto few servants who could prove to be use and lead their armies. Reason for this is that out of 100 makuta not many were cabable of leading armies and those who could, were usually busy elsewhere so they needed other beings to do grunt work. This is why sidorak and roodaka led visorak. They were also potential puppet rulers of their respective lands so keeping them in payroll was very usefull for makuta.

4 Likes

Darkness isn’t just some rando who somehow got the job of stalking the Shadowed One to keep an eye on him. Rather, he is the physical manifestation of TSO’s deepest insecurities, waiting to kill him should he show the slightest sign of weakness. In other words, he is literally TSO’s living shadow. The story of Darkness being a Dark Hunter recruited to watch TSO is simply a lie (or a twisting of the truth) told to the other Dark Hunters to keep Darkness’ true nature a secret.

I came up with this idea just now because I never understood how Darkness could always follow and watch TSO even when it should have been impossible for him to do so. If he’s actually an extension of TSO himself, then everything makes sense (at least IMO).

7 Likes

This theory is solid except for one hiccough: Darkness didn’t follow The Shadowed One after he killed Ancient and took the virus. When he disappeared, Darkness stayed behind and later immigrated to Spherus Magna.

3 Likes

Well, yeah:

He doesn’t have to follow TSO to watch him.

2 Likes

Ancients bounty hunting was not the single cause for the civil war on his homeland, but merely the spark which transformed centuries of tension between the Rahkshi head and Vahki headed(not the actual names obviously) members of his species into all out warfare, which would eventually degenerate into more run-of-the-mill barbarism.

1 Like

Right, I should have clarified: Darkness doesn’t need to follow TSO everywhere he goes, since we have seen him away from TSO (such as in Legends 4 where he confronts the Piraka when they’re sneaking around). More like he came to existence because of TSO and is forever tethered to him; if TSO dies, Darkness dies (though maybe not vice versa).

I dunno. Again, the idea just popped into my mind. I’m sure if I presented it to Greg, he’d be like “Nope.” :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

There is precedent for manifesting inner darkness – the Shadow Toa. Maybe TSO did some similar?

2 Likes

I thought they were an illusion Terry created

1 Like

The Dark Hunters Seeker and Primal are members of the same species.

4 Likes

nui stone is a kind of emergency device.
It was made as a device that can mass-produce Toa by receiving a little bit of Toa power from many Toa in preparation for a crisis in the universe and then giving toa power to many Matoran (probably 300)
However, the power distribution function was incomplete, and it only worked as a super weapon that robbed the power of other toa and gave it to individuals.

Since Marendar is an intelligent being, he will realize that Toa is not an evil being in general.so give up tracking toa down.

Tuyet had too much toa power through her nui stone, Marendar would be the first to sense her power and move to Bota Magna.
And would have killed her

9 Likes

Marendar had effortlessly withstood Tuyet’s strongest attacks and now holds her by the neck with his right hand and Nui Stone in his left. Tuyet desperately tries to reach for the stone.

Marendar crushes the stone, Tuyet agonises and Marendar snaps her neck unseremoniously. Marendar drops the body, observes the area and moves towards next target

Since Marendar is an intelligent being, he will realize that Toa is not an evil being in general.so give up tracking toa down.

I assume the story would be

1. He beat up tuyet and kills her effortlesly. This is to show how powerful he is against toa in generelal
  2. He goes to Dark hunters to kill Savage and other toa dark hunters and possibly Varian. He Goes through a rampage and manages to defeat the shadowed one. More proof of his strenght.
  3. He sees toa to protect agori. in conflicted but continues anyways. Toa and their allies find a way to defeat marendar or after a battle reason with him.
3 Likes