BIONICLE is Officially Cancelled

and you just showed your true face as the persion who just does his happy dance to mock the people you dislike when they are all feeling down and depressed.

its people like you who trully harms Bionicle.

17 Likes

I was originally going to get SOTFS with my money but I think now Iā€™m going to use it to drown my sorrows in Lava Beast and Ekimu the Mask Makerā€¦

You and me bothā€¦

2 Likes

Hopefully some more original lines. Getting a bit worn out with licensed themes, if im honest

5 Likes

prayforbonkles

But reallyā€¦it was a good run.

12 Likes

Ugh, and now all the people I know who hate BIONICLE are gonna start joking about it getting cancelled twice and Iā€™ll never hear the end of it. Great.

9 Likes

LOL. I saw the ending coming from a mile away.

1 Like

The only thing I can say is that it was good while it lasted.
And that I will probably regret the fact even more that I didnā€™t get more of the 2015 setsā€¦

I hope LEGO will make more constraction ( even when there will only be licensed themes) e can still get new pieces for MOCing.

5 Likes

RIP :sob:

3 Likes

I now miss the 2014 hype and the Walmart early release of the 2015 sets

10 Likes

Is that a high five?

:raised_hand:

Yeah!

If not, ignore me, Iā€™m a crazy person (But I think we all already knew that).

Anyway, why are you happy about it Slimbo?

1 Like

oh yeah, keep on laughing at us, because you guys just dislike G2 with all your heart and seeing us all sad makes you all so happy.

may i ask you two to just LEAVE, right now.

15 Likes

We werenā€™t mad at you because of what you said (which was already old news btw), we were mad at you because of the way you said that.

I hope you get the lesson this time.

16 Likes

Werenā€™t you suspended for acting like thisā€¦?
Anyway, you donā€™t need to be mean about it.

8 Likes

Iā€™m going to ask, plain and simple,

Could you not?

9 Likes

Suspended just means you can come back with a vengeanceā€¦

9 Likes

We didnā€™t even get the third wave. I feel distraught. And the potential of not even getting a new constraction line.

8 Likes

Jeez, calm down. Youā€™re making my sides hurt too much LOL.

since Bionicle ended we could do BRB again iā€™m i right guys, on serious note I think Bionicle ending felt to forced, and the MOUP should be released in some lego store exclusive just to ease the pain

@EvilLobsterKing you forgot to include my mixtape in your flame war store

5 Likes

To be fair, people asked for a more convoluted plot and a big revelation, and we got both, so thatā€™s a thing to consider.

6 Likes

here where i live, they donā€™t even have creature of air/stone even though we do have creature of fire/water/ground/ice+kopaka
i do hope those (air/stone) come this way + summer 2016 sets

2 Likes