BIONICLE sob stories

I don’t see how that’s a so bad.

1 Like

Because he could’ve had them all complete, but they weren’t.

Trust me if you were given a box with loads of sets you wanted and they all missed at least one piece you’d be annoyed, I have so many more bricklink orders to make sigh

1 Like

@thundermaster612 Ok, looking at it now, I guess that’s fair.

@Pohatuisawesome Yeah, that has happened to me a few times too, but I didn’t care about it that much because I am not much of a collector and more of a MOCer.

My first “set” was Turaga Lhikan. (Gold Good Guy)

I lost the Hau.

1 Like

Hello darkness my old friend…

1 Like

Hau could you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am sorry…

I remember owning a glatorian set when I was really young.

I also remember chewing on the mask…

3 Likes

Was it tasty?

2 Likes

I got Balta at a walmart in 2008 (weird I know) and that was the only metru head piece and brain stalk I had. I still have the brain stalk, but the head just disappeared…

1 Like

But… the Voyatoran didn’t include brain stalks. :thinking:

5 Likes

It was Kiina tasty.

3 Likes

I also got an Antroz at the same walmart in 2008, I lost the head, mask, wings, right foot, ribcage, both arms, all the armor, all but 2 of the new mata hands, and the blue things that go inside of the orange ball. :disappointed_relieved:

It didn’t taste as good as red axels :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I must have got a red brain stalk somewhere else than…

1 Like

don’t eat the pieces

2 Likes

I do what I want.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep. I’m very ashamed. My first actual set was Thok, though.

2 Likes

My third Bionicle set ever, the original Gresh, has gone through six (SIX) of those dark green hands.

Insult to injury, Vastus is still on his first pair of LIME GREEN 2009 hands.

One of the sword pieces on Tuma’s back broke (the axle snapped off.) I replaced it with Fero’s sword, and Fero holds the broken one with a blue axle/pin piece in the pin hole of the broken sword. The bonus is that it goes swoosh much better because of the way he’s holding it though.

I have no IRL Bionicle friends :frowning:

1 Like

Same here😭

2 Likes

We should all start a club or something

3 Likes