Black Destiny: Signup/discussion topic

Ya, but it would be difficult

ATTENTION ALL VILLAINS! IF YOU DO NOT GET INTO THE SHIPS AND GO TO THE VILLAIN FACTORY, THEN YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND.
@T4k4nuv4 @Atobe_Brick @1000Purse30

Hey @Cordax and @N01InParticular, is it alright if Silence revives scrapper as a construct? Heā€™d basically be a zombie who canā€™t talk and must obey the commands of silence, but can still think and fight for himself as long as it follows silences command. What do you guys think, would that be alright?

Sure! But if scrapperā€™s body and lake do end up fighting I would like to have control over scrapper temporarily.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying, basically silence tells scrapper to attack or retreat or something, and then you play him as though he was doing that to the best of his abilities

1 Like

Works for me

Yeah itā€™s fine with me

EDIT: The mysteroius figure that jumped onto the drone isā€¦

Name: Ash
Affiliaton: Heros, but when presumed dead by scrapper pretended he was a villain and hatched a plan to destroy the villain factoy. Member of team Gamma, the same team that Lake was on.
Backstory/Mission: When Ash was ā€œkilledā€ by scrapper, he stayed alive, and got a new identity as fracture, a villain inventor, and made the drone for black phantom. Little did black phantom know, the drone was made of explosives, designed to destroy the villain factory. Ash didnā€™t leave when all the other villains did, because he needed to input a code for the drone to explode.
@T4k4nuv4 @1000Purse30 @N01InParticular @Nogus101 @Atobe_Brick @GX_05

@N01InParticular I canā€™t wait to see how lake reacts this.

2 Likes

Cool, thanks!

1 Like

Donā€™t know how I missed this but Iā€™m very excited and canā€™t wait to utilize what I have in mind

@Cordax For how long has the villain factory existed?

one or two weeks at most.

1 Like

And Crosser is in the ship with the heroes, right?

yes

I have a question, Ash saw StormFront but then he didnā€™t see him again on the ship. Wouldnā€™t he have some questions about him

There was so much going on that he didnā€™t realize storm front wasnā€™t on the ship.

Hey @Cordax, did Jakeā€™s message get through to hero factory or not?

@T4k4nuv4 No.

@N01InParticular I wonder how Lake will react to Ash being dead for real this time.

2 Likes

weā€™ll get to that.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait

Harry asked the factory for help. Did the message arrive

It arrived, but there was so much commotion that they didnā€™t notice.