Black Destiny: Signup/discussion topic

I was eating for half an hour… and I come back to 20 messages in the RP. Can we chill some? I’m struggling to keep up.

1 Like

I’m sorry. I can’t control when people post in the topic

I was more just asking a general question, but maybe I’m just being a grouch.

2 Likes

Apologies, I’ll try to dial it back from now on.

same thing happened to me.

but i’ve been trying to catch up so some of my posts including scrapper may be a bit messy.

Does Crosser still have helmet communication device (not sure what the correct terminology is), or did the heroes remove it when they arrested him?

I’ll say that it was reactivated by Harry before letting crosser go out (of course now it only works on hero frequencies)

Hey, no worries.

Sooo when do you think you will need backup? (Just wanting to know, so I know when my life will get super busy :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

Now really. The villains are attacking the factory so you would probably be wanted right now.

Gotcha

2 Likes

@Cordax What’s inside of the crates in the ship?

Just basic gear. Nothing too special, just guns and ammo.

@Cordax, are the ships still flying around her factory?

@T4k4nuv4 The villain ships? If so, then no, they’ve completed their purpouse, they’ve left the factory.

2 Likes

Here’s a picture of Crosser that I drew today.
The helmets look a little off to me, (They were difficult because they were the only part that I couldn’t stylize too much), but overall I’m pretty happy with how it turned out.

I might make a MOC of him in Studio one day, because most of the parts in the drawing are parts that actually exist. I’m not sure how I’d do the torso though.

7 Likes

Very nice exactly how I imagined how he would look in universe.

1 Like

Cool!

1 Like

There you go that’s lake.

3 Likes

ooh! Very nice! Can you do a render?

1 Like