Breach, second ascendant of Krolgate

Hello, you may remember this post I made about my self moc Hunter, first ascendant of Krolgate. If you dont remember, that’s fine, but I recommend reading that one before you finish this one, it goes a little more in depth into the world, thanks, now enjoy!

Breach is a creaction of the Great Crab from the second lair of Krolgate. He was gifted his portion of Carapice Steel (Carapice steel is the strongest material in Krolgate, strong enough to repel even bullets), as all of the Crab’s creations are. But unlike most of his fellow champions, he did not make a shield, or full plate armor. instead, he made only light armor: just a body plate and bracers.

The Great Crab was shocked at this, and even more so when he learned that Breach intended to ascend using nothing but his fists. He was also incredibly impatient, which was strange to the crab, and afraid the other great beasts would find out he had made a mistake, the Great Crab banished him to the first lair. He was now officially a reject. Unlike other rejects, however, Breach did not take his banishment hard, instead it fueled his determination to ascend, tenfold. Being a champion of the Crab, he is semi-aquatic and can breath under water. So instead if drowning in sorrow, he crawled back to his homeland.

The lair of the Crab was a sinch, being his original home and all. His aggressive fighting style surprised most of his foes which allowed him to best the foes he came across. This part of his story is short, but the next, well let’s just say breach had trouble with it…

The third lair, lair of the snake. No matter how aggressive you are, you will find yourself in more traps then you could imagine. This is what happened to Breach while he was in this lair. But no matter how many traps he sprung, he somehow managed to escape each one alive, mostly because of his determination and his hard armor. It took him three years, but he managed to get to the end, tired and sore, of the lair of the Snake.

In the lair of the ogre, breach found cave to hide and recover in. Finally, after a month of recovery and reflection, he left the cave for the hills. Once again, he had his mojo back, as his aggressive style allowed him to join a group of ogre champions, as they “liked his spirit”. This was a strong group, and they enabled him to escape into the next lair. But that was when things became… complicated…

The lair of the Drake, being a labyrinth, was difficult for the ogre champions, seeing as most of them were, let’s just say not the sharpest tool in the she. But Breach was smarter then them, and when he led them, they had a higher success rate then when the leader of the group led. This caused friction between them and eventually led them to battle for leadership. Breach managed to win by using the leader’s own strength against him, causing him to fall off the cliff. The others believed this to be cheating, so they attacked him, but he defeated all of them. He was devastated, as he had viewed them as brothers, but they had betrayed him. After that, he was able to get through the labyrinth and move on to the final lair…

The lair of the Phoenix, the most dangerous of all. Sometimes called the lair of faith, only the bravest survive, and while the original Breach would have made it across, now he had seen many things, and his ego had been damaged and he had crippling self doubt. He sat at the edge of the lair of the Drake for days, thinking and reflecting once more. Finally, he had a realization. This had been his dream ever since his creation. He thought of his creator, who had cast him aside because he was different. He thought of the lair of the Megalodon and of the lair of the Snake, where the only thing that kept him going was his determination. Thinking of all this, he took his leap of faith, and he made it all the way to the end with his refound determination. And so he became the second ascendant of Krolgate 1 year after Hunter.

Weapons: fists
Mask: pakari (yes I know that’s not a Pakari, but this is my character, so I can do what I want with it)
Enhancements: Carapice steel body plate and bracers

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed. There’s more on the way, I’m doing the classic bionicle six (one for each beast). Comments and criticisms appreciated, and I’ll see ya’ll Tuesday (maybe)!

11 Likes

Quite an interesting MOC. I like the way the helmet stands out in terms of color.

I’m confused. Is this supposed to be carapace?

2 Likes

Did the other 09 hand socket break? :rofl:

2 Likes

The carapice steel is the carapar peices

The mask stands out because it’s exactly that, a mask

Pretty good, the lower legs are a bit gappy when viewed from the side. Otherwise, well done.

2 Likes