Canon Toa Team Collab-Open to sign ups

Starting on the team that defended Xia beginning with this toa of earth that wields an Earth Claw

4 Likes

I’d like to sign up for the Mata.

1 Like

Ok.

Looks good so far

Ok noted

1 Like

I would like sign up for one of the additional Hagah teams. if you need a specific one; the team for the Makuta of Stelt.

1 Like

Ok. I will note that.

The Toa Xia - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)
Boom got one of the two teams I’m making done!

2 Likes

Oh btw, do you care what they look like? Like, should they be somewhat cohesive? Also, do they have to be standard sized, or can the size vary?

1 Like

Somewhat. Only a little bit, as we only ever saw two of the cordak and they were really different from eachother. So it doesn’t really matter.

The size differences don’t really matter. But

or it would look a little weird

3 Likes

Alright, got it, thanks!

1 Like

I have a question in relation to this

Are we allowed to have some creative freedom in how we portray the different Toa teams? As long as they’re still identifiable?

2 Likes

Bruh you better not just build them all wearing their respective Akakus…

Or all wearing stylish clothes, with Kopaka wearing a suspiciously familiar suit.

4 Likes

I definitely won’t build them all with a white color scheme nope nuh uh

1 Like

Well the Toa Mangai did have 4 toa of ice so it is possible for there to be a team full of ice toa which would be very cool to see.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Greg only said that as a hypothetical scenario for the Stasis Toa Contest. He confirmed (after being asked) that entries would be allowed to include that plot thread, but that doesn’t mean that it actually happened.

Yes thats possible

Yes. But he said it’s possible. And this quote is from 2010

After the contest was held. Its the quote from bs01

So yes I am building. These are the first two I finished. Lhikan and the flail wielding member of the Toa Makoki.

3 Likes

plus anyway he’s already built
currently i’m satisfied with three out of the six, and i’m just gonna keep working until i’m good with all of them

1 Like

Working on my other part of the collab

4 Likes

Oh. Nice. Every toa gets one of the forms right?

Yeah that’s correct. The extra Kopakas are there as a way to tell myself what form the remaining two toa should have.

3 Likes

Ok, nice.

Yeah guessed that already.