Canon Toa Team Collab-Open to sign ups

Random elements. All that’s known is that they got killed by Darkhunters

2 Likes

oh ok.

1 Like

so what if (just in theory) one of my builds is literally just hahli? i mean, someone else is gonna revamp her, so they wouldn’t end up looking that similar…

look i’m limited on inika torsos and i’m trying to have a cohesive team (ignoring the two metru builds)

1 Like

Would be ok

good

1 Like

Actually, I changed my mind. Could I do The Kingdom Universe Team instead?

1 Like

how’s it look so far?

5 Likes

Ok. I will change it.

Pretty good. Maybe some more armoring and color correction (if you want). But it looks good so far.

Do the alternate Hagah teams refer to the known other Hagah teams such as the teams for Antroz, Spirah, and the makuta off Stelt?

2 Likes

I’m not sure I understand this. Are we revamping existing characters for teams like the Mata, where we know every member, or are we making new characters based around each team’s aesthetic?

2 Likes

Yes. Both. Teams we have seen will be revamped. And teams we haven’t (fully) seen will be made from scratch.

Yup thats correct

2 Likes
2 Likes

Starting on the team that defended Xia beginning with this toa of earth that wields an Earth Claw

4 Likes

I’d like to sign up for the Mata.

1 Like

Ok.

Looks good so far

Ok noted

1 Like

I would like sign up for one of the additional Hagah teams. if you need a specific one; the team for the Makuta of Stelt.

1 Like

Ok. I will note that.

The Toa Xia - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)
Boom got one of the two teams I’m making done!

2 Likes

Oh btw, do you care what they look like? Like, should they be somewhat cohesive? Also, do they have to be standard sized, or can the size vary?

1 Like

Somewhat. Only a little bit, as we only ever saw two of the cordak and they were really different from eachother. So it doesn’t really matter.

The size differences don’t really matter. But

or it would look a little weird

3 Likes