Cataclysm (signups)

Much has happened in this great and vast Multiverse in the course of its existence. There have been many stories told of the harrowing and awe-inspiring events that have taken place.
Arenas have been Battled. Leagues were Majestic. Death was Raced. The Resistance was Last, The Gate was White and The Reflection was Dark.
And through it all, the heroes of these stories triumphed time and again against whatever threat they may have faced, despite the high stakes and overwhelming odds stacked against them.

However, a time has come where the fate of the heroes is for once uncertain. As is the fate of the entire Multiverse itself.
The Majestic League is lost in The Multiverse, missing from the Prime Universe as they try to find a way back home and navigate through the Shadows have darkness in which they have been left.
Whitegate has been broken out of, the structure in shambles and disarray and all of its inmates escaped.

The Xir’algath are rising up and have regathered their strength, and are making a return to their height of power. They have now come under the leadership of their returned Queen, Kreel.
Kreel is now gathering together forces from all over The Multiverse as she and The Xir’algath prepare to initiate their conquest of all existence. And this time they are not holding back.

Now, The Council of Life must prepare themselves for the coming battle, and gather together a group of heroes to help them fight. This won’t just be some Resistance. No, this will be an army, which will fight in the final battle of the war if The Multiverse. The question is, who’s side are you on? And more importantly, will the forces of good and evil triumph in the end?
The fate of everything hangs in the balance, in this epic conclusion to The Mctoran-Verse.
…

I have been on The TTV Message Boards for one year now. And in that single year, so much stuff has happened. I have created and played so many RPs, amounting to nearly 20 by now, all of which are intricately connected and interwoven in a shared fictional universe. And it all started from one small RP named Arena Battle, which was originally only meant to be a one-off experiment. It is truly amazing to see how far I have come, and to have taken this journey with all of you. I am gratefull for all of the experiences that I have had, both the good and the bad. But now, the time has come to finally end this journey, together once again for the last time.

This RP is the culmination of everything that I have built up within my Universe starting all the way back from Arena Battle. This will serve as the epic conclusion, an ending which I hope can provide satisfying closure and tying of loose ends. For not just me, but every other player as well.
…

RULES:

Respect and obey The GM
At first, I didn’t think this was a rule that had to be spelled out, but looking back on my experience as a GM, I have come to learn that apparantly it is.
Basically, I am the GM of this RP. I run the RP and decide its ultimate outcome. I could promote someone to co-GM and just as easily fire them, or shut down the whole RP on a whim.
I, like all GMs, wield the same power and authority of site Moderaters, and I expect to be treated and respected like a moderator. So know my power, and consider what I am capable of before committing any misconduct.

Respect and obey The GM’s story and lore
This is an extension of the above rule, but I wanted to dedicate a whole separate rule to it.
I am The GM who created this RP and designed its concept. I designed most of its lore, and this is my Universe and story in which you are playing. That means that there are certain boundaries lore-wise that you cannot cross. It could be anything, and I don’t have to give a complicated explanation as to why I don’t want you to do something that may change my lore. Just know that it contradicts what has already been established or is being planned, and respect that my wishes.
I would always prefer if you would first approach me in private about making certain decisions in the RP that may affect the story or lore, before actually implementing it. It would make things much more smoother, and i can even help to rework your idea into something better-fitting. It would be much better than you just flat out revealing an earth-shattering revelation or performing some grand event that goes against my plans and then me having to make you retcon or change it.

Respect the Story and Lore of other Players
This rule is pretty much the exact same as the above one, except it applies to the lore and story of other players that has already been preestablished in my universe.

No OP or Ridiculously powerful characters.
While the characters themselves may be very powerful beings in general, I will not allow a character that is blatantly unfairly more powerful than most other characters (except for my own of course). Be creative, but no OP characters. you don’t need them to be creative or unique. I’m sure there are plenty of ideas to choose from up there in that brain of yours. Just create something that you’ll have fun with, but not at the expense of other players’ enjoyment.

No Autohitting, Autododging, No-Selling or Metagaming.
This speaks for itself.

Follow Basic Common Logic.
Just because I may not include everything that is/isn’t allowed in the RP, it doesn’t mean that you should exploit the loopholes. I am not stupid. So if I don’t say “dont control characters that don’t belong to you without permission”, it doesn’t mean that you can. Do what you think is morally right, respectful and within the proper boundaries.

Respect others.
This rule is the most obvious and self-explanatory one, but again from past experiences, it seems to be the one that people tend to not follow too much around here. So I’m going to spell it out.
Do not disrespect, insult or argue with others. If you feel there is a problem with another player, talk to me in a private PM so that it can be properly dealt with.
I’m not making an OOC PM for this RP. I’ll be making a public OOC thread. So keep in mind that all OOC interactions between players are now publicly viewable to everyone on this website.

SIGNUP SHEET:

Important Note: Unlike with previous RPs where characters would only have to be signed up once to be accepted in my entire Universe, I’m going to slightly change my policy this one time.

It is highly recommended that you sign up any returning characters from previous RPs. I’m not going to make this mandatory, but it is strongly advised that you do it.
Since some of you own a lot of characters in my universe, don’t be afraid to post a bunch of character sheets in bulk. You don’t neccessarily have to include any information about your returning characters that is new or different from their original character sheet, but it would be greatly appreciated. If you truly feel lazy, don’t be afraid to just copy-and-paste the character sheets that you have already made for them.

Doing this is moreso for the benefit of other players’ OOC knowledge that they can use to play a better game for their own characters IC.

Anyways, here is the sheet:

Name:

Species:

Powers/Abilities:

Tools/Weapons:

Alignment:(There is no middle ground here. Your character is either good or they’re evil. When it comes down to it, your character will have to eventually join with one side or another. Any character branded as “chaotic” or anything else along those lines will automatically be assumed to be against the heroes and treated like a villain.)

Appearance:(Image or written description)

Personality/Bio:
…
(Here’s some “Trailer Music” for the RP to get you all hyped up:

Accepted Characters:

Name; Sadie volara
Alias; shade
Abilities; can travel through shadows and is very agile on her feet. Can also control shadows to form weapons for her.
Weapons; good with anything though especially blades
Looks; Black hair tied in a ponytail, brown eyes, ussually wearing a black jacket and jeans.
Bio; as a child she had seen her family get murdered by some psycho though rather then kill her too he kidnapped her to raise her in his twisted way. Eventually she killed him and escaped though after that trauma and never being able to deal with it took a huge hit on her.
She’s gotten more sane over the years though at the same time more violent until
She reached the point she became a serial killer out of pure personal enjoyment. Currently in a happy relationship with aqua despite their obvious differences.

Name; Aqua
Position; detective, etc
Species; she’s a goddess as far as she says though really just an angel.
Powers; teleportation between worlds, seems to have the powers of a cartoon character, among many others she may or may not have.
Weapons; duel knives
Looks; blonde hair with white streaks, blue eyes, usually in various cosplays and other similaroutfits.
Personality / bio; hard to tell if she takes anything seriously though she can if she feels like it. Enjoys making others and herself uncomfortable and in general is just a joker.

1 Like

Accepted.

Name: Kryan Keleran
Species: Maiar
Powers/abilities: Able to perform powerful feats of magic, and has regeneration to a limited degree. Kyran specializes in light and storm magic. Kyran also has generations of knowledge and wisdom.
Tools/weapons: A magic staff, glowing with tendrils of rainbow.
Appearance: Tall and thin, with a short, grey beard and short hair. He often wears a cadet blue cloak with a large hood, often hiding his facial features. He has striking orange eyes and has numerous small marks on his face.
Bio: A wizard of great potential, Kyran strives to protect the universe from threats. He travels often and has many friends and allies. He is kind and generous, but to outsiders he can seem reserved and gruff. He sometimes seems to have an arrogant air about him, as he quite literally knows more than most living things. Now, he is old and nearing his end. He has passed on his knowledge to Rohan.

Name: Rohan (as in no-hand. that’s how it’s pronounced. not ro-hahn.)
Skills/Talents: very wise and knowleadable, most particularly about diseases and like sicknesses.
Abilities: A quite skilled magic-user, Rohan specializes in animal and medicinal magic.
Weapons: A magic staff, not unlike Kyran’s.
Appearance: Normal height, lanky, with red-grey stubble. His hair is red with streaks of silver through it.
Personality: Rohan is a kind person, sympathetic and charitable. He has honor and class, and is generally well liked. He tends to reach out towards the oppressed, and he has a vehement hatred towards the oppressors, as well as the scum and villainous.

1 Like

Name: Phylactery

Vessel Number: 8

Species: Unknown believed to be robotic

Powers/Abilities: self time manipulation (he can reverse his own flow of time to heal injuries)

Tools/Weapons/Technology: Flayer glaive: A polearm featuring a large blade that cuts through things with relative ease however it’s main feature in an orb that fires a crackling stream of energy that strips apart the layers of particles from it’s targets, cleaving through armour and turning foes to dust, it however overheats quickly and can be dodged much easier than dodging a bullet.

Appearance:

Personality:Find problem. Rush em’. Reject the consequences, PROFIT

1 Like

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@meepinater
Accepted.

1 Like

Name: Luxatium “Light”

Species: ID

Powers/Abilities: Control of light. Also, the spread of enlightenment, knowledge, etc. Basically intangible, but can become tangible when neccessary.

Tools/Weapons: none

Alignment: Good

Appearance:Most commonly appears as a transparent person in a white/yellow/stereotypical light colors robe. He doesn’t really have a problem appearing as something else.

Personality/Bio: A very rigid person, and a believer of absolutes. Black or white, no grey area. Despite this, he knows he isn’t always right, and believes everyone can have their opinion. He will often debate to come to a conclusion, but sometimes comes off as overagressive.

He believes that knowledge is the way to real peace and that violence should be a last resort. Don’t be fooled though, he has mastered his control over light and is more than competant in combat if he seems the situation warrants it.

He has kept close ties with the infinities, or at least as close as an Id can be expected to. Is also friends with “truth” and “wisdom” ids.

Through the history of the multiverse, Luxatium has kept himself hidden from the fighting. That doesn’t mean he hasn’t tried to work for that which he views as good. He has worked from behind the scenes protecting someone here, causing a distraction there. Now, with the fate of the multiverse at stake, he believes it is time for a more active role.

1 Like

Accepted.

Name: Æhnyir or Errapel or Æyapel (joined consciousness) depending on the consciousness

Alias: Seeker, Healer (names he is more known by and he refers to himself as.)

Gender: Male(when Æhnyir), Female(when Errapel), None (when Æyapel)

Species: Transcendent (or rather one who has transcended above their limit), once was Human.

Abilities: Seeker was once a practitioner of magic, a swordmage and a user of enchantments. He specialized in the enchantments of the sword and developed his own way of magic around it.

However during one of his enchantments Seeker found himself in a world very similar to the depiction of the inferno or rather hell. Here he made two contracts with two otherworldly beings, one an angel and one fallen. He became something other than his human self. He found himself unable to age and journeyed aimlessly until he found himself in the midst of a guttural awakening, the Renaissance and he was in the heart of it.

His body was in constant turmoil as two split sides of him were striving to gain full control of his vessel. Eventually the fallen one escaped from Æhnyir’s form and he was finally out of the internal war. His being had changed again and so did his abilities. He became a healer and a master at his new form, his magic becoming more like features of his body than an artificial spell that a learned student could produce.

Known Abilities:

• Healing Aura: This ability creates a healing aura that Seeker can direct at any target or individual. The warm aura then covers that individual and links itself to its target. It has a yellow-white glow and heals any injury by speeding the natural healing process and making artificial organics to help with larger wounds, these artificial organics often look similar to the body, but appear more similarly to a solid hologram. They let the body heal and grow faster, while keeping it safe from infections. It can also temporarily act as that body part if the need arises. The aura also stabilizes the body in case of an injury like a broken bone and helps with defending again disease.
  • Restoration of the Mind: This ability calms the psyche of a target to a state of tranquility. It can also help with sleep and cause a target to fall asleep, if they seem unable to.
  • White Flames of the Light: These are the angelic flames that Æyapel used when it fought the fallen Magician. They burn through impurities and can turn stone to ash, and can absorb shadows in the local area. Seeker can easily manipulate the fire to take shape as blade or rather sword. When it does it appears just like a longsword and can be equipped by those he trusts. He bears a flame in the form of a longsword at his right side.
  • Flight: Seeker can use his wings to fly at incredible speeds and agility. It is as natural for Seeker to fly as it is for him to walk, so from a distance he might be confused for a bird.
  • Eyes of the realms: Seeker can “see” otherworldly energies and or beings with ease. His blue eye able to see through the dimensions.

Equipment: Seeker wears plate armor that was made by an old friend of Errapel. It’s nothing special but it keeps up with Seeker.

Alignment: separate but with the Order of Light

Bio:
Seeker was once an angel of healing, a guardian of the weak, and who loved to spend time with the mortals. She spent her time teaching those who would listen and visiting those who were weak under the guise as a travelling healer.

She challenged herself constantly in search to grow and become a protector of those she cared for. When a traitor fell and was imprisoned she found herself becoming a watcher, who made her rounds watching the prisoners. She became a prison guard.

During on of her rounds in this prison realm she met a human, one who had just made a contract with the traitor she would watch. Errapel saw this as a threat but deeply inside cared for the human, so she made a contract like that of the traitor’s and found herself sharing her power with the human, hiding in his body, making sure that the prisoner would not break free from the human’s body.

Throughout her time inside the human’s vessel, she was in a constant war against the traitor in order to keep the human safe from being possessed by the traitor, though she was worn out and unable to keep the traitor from escaping when he was summoned. She then joined forces with the human, almost becoming one mind with their nearly joint consciousness.

From there the two spirits met within the mind of vessel and decided on how they would live or share the space of the vessel. She took the right eye for herself, with it glowing a deep ocean blue. She shared her knowledge with the human and they became Seeker.

Appearance:
Seeker’s form isn’t as concrete as it might have been a millennia ago. Seeker’s body often shifts to reflect the primary consciousness and when Æyapel is formed it appears as genderless as physically possible.

(still haven’t been able to find the artist of this picture, let me know if you know and I’ll add a credit to the artist)

whew! that was a bit to write…well now there’s a “few” left…sighs

1 Like

Accepted.

I think I want to introduce a new character, based upon something I’m cooking up for another website.
Name: Charity Jackson
Species: Human
Powers/Abilites: Her eyes can change color based upon her mood. Yellow: Happy. Blue: Sad. Red: angry. Green: Sick. Grey/blue: Confused. Purple: excited. Each color also gives her a special ability. Yellow: heightened speed. Blue: heightened intelligence. Red: Heightened strength. Green: regenerative properties. Grey/Blue: Strong skin/minor invulnerability. Purple: Energy manipulation.
Tools/Weapons: A small knife, and an emergency medical kit.
Alignment: Good
Appearance: Medium/average height, slender, with long straight dark brown hair. She often wears a green jacket with a hood, and skinny jeans.

1 Like

Accepted.

1 Like

Name: Akem

Alias: C# 0003 (in robot Disguise)

Species: Krito fer

Abilities: Akem is a krito fer, though unlike many krito fer he’s a bit different. He has an AI named Angelica stored away. Angelica was the original AI for Whitegate that had access to that complex technology. He plans to use this to accomplish his goals, he took advantage of this to help alleviate his free will giving him more control of his missions and what he decides to do accomplish them, although he is still compelled to obey his father, Irritus, the id known as Null, betrayer to all id and enemy of Swordbreaker, the new Shadow King.

• Possession: The krito fer can possess technology and use it as if it is their body. They can also possess certain species, such as humans or Translatials (a celestial sub-species based entirely on Ignotium Energy), or other similar beings.
  • Ignotium Energy Manipulation: The krito fer can manipulate ignotium energy, although to a much weaker degree compared to an id, still it is a power they possess.
  • Pocket Dimensions of the Offspring: a much weaker version of many id’s power to create a pocket dimension. Most Krito fer can only open a pocket dimension for a single day.
  • Angelica: While the AI is technically not really a power, but more a unique entity it does have the stored database that was kept in Whitegate. That being said Angelica will most likely be controlled by the GM.

Alignment: an Enemy to to those who opposes his father.

Bio: Akem was originally sent to bring Swordbreaker or rather as he’s now known as the Shadow King to most. Akem had failed his first mission, however he gathered data that Irritus saw potential for and thus he was allowed to keep his name, Akem.

He is now on a mission as a spy disguised as an android in order to keep his cover. His goal is to help those he meets and forward their goal, so in turn his can become complete…

Appearance:
The Krito fer are beings made of energy and appear in a similar fashion to that of a hologram.

2 Likes

Name: Ayet

Species: Living sun

Powers: solar assimilation (can melt organic life into a soupy gestalt entity that assimilates others, takes a long time for this to happen as it requires Ayet to take control over a planets star.)

Plasma body (body is made out of plasma that “flares” in random directions.)

Possibly the worst mind ever(mind reading will lead to pain attempting mind control will result in brain grilling.)

Alignment: chaotic chaotic (if it moves it’s a target, if it doesn’t, it’s a low priority target.)

Appearance:

Personality:

1 Like

@Jcton
@L.O.S.S-KAL
Accepted. Join Anytime.

Name: Yakiv

Species: human

Powers: sheer goddamned resilience

Weapons: lightning gun (blasts a continuous stream of directed electricity stabilised within a magnetic field.)

Bionic arm features a powerful grip and retractable diamond edged claws

Communication with Dr Taraskovich

Alignment: good

Appearance:pending

Bio: he’s still alive

Name: Yurij

Weapons: tesla arquebus (long range single shot lightning based weapon)

Nanomanica (arm guard that negates recoil and acts as a grapnel/combat blade

Appearance: pending

Bio: there’s still something hidden

Name: Relwiça

Species: digital scan of the original’s brain pattern

Weapons: desolator (a gigantic energy cannon that fires quick bursts of lightning)

Smoke launchers

Numerous sensors

Bio: the original died back in 2049 this one is nothing but a poorly made copy

Name: “Mad boris”

Weapons: “Chernabog” power armour featuring jump jets and a nausea array

Phage: a “grey goo” launcher horribly dangerous to everything around it

Personality: the most insane Slav to be used by the UN he’s the type of person responsible for Russian dashcam videos

2 Likes

Accepted. Join anytime.

Name: 13C “Cursed armour”

Species: none it’s armour

Powers: strength enhancement
“Damage reversal” (keeps its host alive by pining flesh and bone in place keeping them fighting until they bleed their last drop of blood)
Incredible durability ( it’s practically invincible)

Alignment: did you not here me!? It’s armour! Not a person!

Bio: A very strange vessel that effectively hijacks a body turning it into a fighting machine

Name:77 “sleeper”

Species: Unknown

Weapons: Unknown

Powers: ghost presence (no one barring the collect knows about the existence of this vessel, no not even 77, it’s a sleeper agent)

Absolute nothingness manipulation: p-standard stuff it can erase small things from existence

Appearance: Unknown

1 Like

Accepted. Join anytime.

just updating a profile here…

Name: Xano

Species: Human

Equipment: Xano is your local mad scientist who likes to dabble with an energy that helps make up the multiverse and can have ill effects on the mind. It is said that he first encountered this energy when he met an id named Unexpected.

Project I-XANO: a glove-like device designed to manipulate Ignotium Energy. This allows a learned mind of this energy to take the most advantage of it and is very powerful being able to open portals on its own and creating singularities similar to that of a Ash Bomb. The name stands for Ignotium - Xtal Analyzation Neural Order.

He developed the idea for this technology after he used his armor to create a bomb to ward off a Corrivalial that was after his Ignotium Energy. This bomb he made was what he called a Ash Bomb, as it rendered everything unprotected in its range into ash.

Alignment: He’s a hero?

Bio: Xano started his career as a researcher for P:R’s company. Somtime during his time there, there was an incident that led his sister to be terribly injured. He left the company growing mad under the influence of a strange new energy, an unknown energy.

Xano was eventually confronted and his mind was beginning to heal. P:R helped him with healing his sister and they made up.

Xano found himself working with the heroes and helped creating three nodes that allowed the Celerion government to fire a giant freaking laser into an invading alien space fleet, crippling their fleet’s forces.

Xano now is here, looking to be of service to his fellow comrades and hopes to help them when it comes to the technology side of things.

Appearance
Xano is scarred, possibly from explosions and his red hair is practically shaven all away. He has green eyes and has a fairly fit build. He stands at an average height and is prone to slouching over from all his time working on a device.

1 Like