Cataclysm

“Well then, do your thing.” Richard said.

Suddenly, Xalnergy portals opened all over Celerion as forces of Corrivalial began to appear.

A large Corrivalial exited a portal, holding something in his hand. It was the heavily damaged, scrapped body of a dead Celestial. Black spikes protruded from its body.

“Delaa says hi.” The Corrivalial said in a cold voice as he crushed the deceased Delaa’s skull and tossed it aside to the ground.

Xano Stands up stretch his back. He peers over looking at Resonate,
“Hey K! I need you!”

Resonate turns his head looking at Xano,
“Wot?”

Xano asks,
“Mind if I borrow a thing of Primordial Energy?”

Resonate walks over, with a casing in hand,
“What do you need it for?”

Xano smiles,
“Well, with it I might find a way off this rock.”
He grabs the casing and begins his “magic”

Ruremaa order the attack, and cannons begin to fire at the Corrivalial. The three Celestials that were training get word and begin to head to the beginning battle, between the Celerions at the Corrivalials.

C# 0003 begins his plan in aiding the Celerions. Deep in his being he knew that they must not fall so soon, not until…his plan is complete.

1 Like

The Corrivalials’ hands began glowing with a purple light, and they fired repulsor beams of Xalnergy at The Celestials.

It would be met with the Celestials own weapon-grade shots of Primordial cannons, coming from below. Chaos ensued on the surface of the four major cities.

1 Like

Some Corrivalial were downed by the Primordial Energy blasts, but others were still left standing as they kept their ground and continued to reign destruction down upon The Celestials.

(What about that plan for the escaped prisoners? I’m waiting for a reply.)

1 Like

The Celerions would do the same, some would fall to the Xalnergy and others kept fighting.

The droid acted as a Celestial blending in within the chaos. He thought he felt something a while ago, but now he did not know.

Xano grabs an object from his neck. It was a small locket, in which he kept a picture of his family, from the last time they were all together. The locket had was engraved with a small gem, a gem that Xano pried from the locket then threw away the locket.

Xano then added the gem to a circuit he was preparing for the “thing”. Once the circuit was complete he activated the siphon and bright light was created, a fraction of the sun’s light but it was nearly blinding.

The light was then followed by shadow as if the light was sucked into the siphon. Strands of energy followed the darkness and the siphoning was complete. There was an audible but quiet ding as the process was finished, kinda like a microwave.

Xano cut the power to the machine and opened it up to see the gem. The gem he took from the locket was glowing with miniaturized bundles of Ignotium Energy visible through the glow of yellow light. He grabbed the gem and fixed to his glove-like device. It was complete.

Xano stands up and yells,
“YES! It’s Complete!”

1 Like

“So what now?” Asked Richard to Xano.
@Jcton

Hmm Luxatium thinks. I didn’t think he’d be able to do that. Using primordial energy to find I energy. Not bad at all.

2 Likes

“Well I got a date see you.” Aqua left the scene, bored of helpling now that it was under control but being stopped as Sadie approached “hey babe. I thought you weren’t coming.” She laughed, kissing aqua.

1 Like

Xano looks at Richard,
“Well…the device is powered, I can now manipulate stray ignotium energy with somewhat ease, nothing compared to what Karma could do. However give me time and I can make a gateway to another universe. However…I don’t quite know how to make it precise, but I can learn.”

Bruce and Katrina sat on the ground, keeping Sophia and Logan occupied.
Elias was still propped up against the wall, but he seemed better and was watching the group.
Connor sat on a piece of rubble, his thoughts straying to home.

1 Like

@Jcton
“I’m sure we could find some way to estimate the coordinates.” Mark said to Xano.

The Corrivalial continued to attack Celerion, meanwhile. They fired barrages upon barrages of Xalnergy blasts at everything in sight, disintegrating countless Celerion structures.

@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur
@Jcton
Michael’s eyes narrowed in suspicion as Aqua left, but again he did not say anything.
“Anyways, my plan is first and foremost to track down these escaped prisoners. We must not let them stay out there and continue to cause chaos.”

@Traykar
@Toa_Radrix
@Jcton
“I found something.” Savager said as he tore something out of a large mechanism.
“This must be ‘the engine’.” He said as he examined the engine.

“Indeed it is.” Said Queen Kreel’s voice.
“Now you must head back to The Realm of Death. It is time we start planning.”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
On Earth, Yakiv and the others in Steel Branch would receive an alert. It was something about a mysterious gas attacking people in the city.

“Planning what?” Asked the Empress, bemused.

1 Like

“Why, isnt it obvious? We are planning to take control of what is rightfully ours.” Plague Knight said.

“And why would I share it with you?”

“I’m afraid we all have to share it. But no worry, the beauty of The Multiverse is that it’s infinite.”

“I’m the only being perfect enough to rules, you should all answer to me by default.”

“WMD ATTACK!” Screams Taraskovich

“New Evo?!” Questions Yakiv scarcely believing the monitors

“What’s the type?” Quietly asks ‘Mad Boris’ “Radioactive, biohazard or chemical?”

“Unknown…” replied Taraskovich with sweat trickling down her forehead “I need you deployed as soon as possible, full hazard gear…lethal force authorised. Collateral damage is not a concern… we’ll have to let the national guard handle evacuation.”

“We shall cross that bridge when we get to it…” Plague Knoght slowly said, his eyes narrowing at The Empress from behind his mask.

She will definately be a problem later. I just get rid of her as soon as I have the chance.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@meepinater
Upon arriving to the scene, Yakiv and the others would find Toxin and several Scourge soldiers attacking citizens with zombifying mind control gas.

1 Like