Cataclysm

Swordbreaker grins,
“Since I’ve taken Shadow King’s stead…I assume whatever forces he had are now mine.”

Akem hides himself, he needs something to keep Celerion around long enough. He takes the machinery nearby and begins creating a beacon.

Unexpected (Karma) wakes up with a fury, breaking out of the machine he was put into. He feels something is off and sees a signal reaching the station. It repeats phrase word “…help. Celerion needs…” or was it, “… Celerion needs help…”? Either way that was his new destination.

“That appears to be an enemy of our enemy, which I guess makes it out friend.”
He was sitting down messing around with the setting hoping to make another gateway to return them home.

1 Like

Luxatium goes intangible for a second. “It’ll take more than some lasers to hurt me.” He mutters. More bursts of light assail the ship.

1 Like

@Jcton
“Indeed they are.” Kreel said with a grin.

@TBT_Emerald
He is made of light. We must find some way to physically harm him…” a Xir’algath said as he began raising a force field around the ship.

@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur

Watcher stood before Tarkur, Zaktra and Glar.
“In order to recapture these escaped inmates, you’re going to need the proper gear and weapons to be prepared.” Watcher said as mechanical arms began to descend from the ceiling.

“Tarkur…” he began, as knight armor rose up from the floor.
“You shall wear a suit to contain your powerful fiery essence, as well as weaponize and hone it into a brutal force of nature.”

The armor pieces started to hover around Tarkur and get closer to his body.

“The metal of your armor shwll ge highly conductive, allowing electricity to travel through your armor more efficiently, especially for offensive attacks. Your armor shall also be equipped with power gauntlets which can discharge more powerful streams of fire, all around enhancing your abilities.” Watcher said as the armor encased Tarkur.

“Zaktra…” Watcher began as tools started to hover around him.
“You shall be equipped with special armor that can allow you to phase your physical matter in and out of existence, and razor metal blades that can conduct electricity more efficiently.” He said as Zaktra covered in a black substance which hardened around his existing armor.

Watcher then approached Glar.
“Glar…” he said as the robot was dismantled by mechanical arms.
“You shall be given a more armored and secure body, and an enhanced upgraded sniper. Your operating system shall also be interfaced to a more advanced database.” He said as Glar’s parts were swapped out for new ones.

“So, what do you all think?” Watcher asked the now upgraded warriors.

“Sweet…” Glar said as he looked at his new body

1 Like

Tarkur watched his new armor impressed by how it was so technological at the same time as a tad plain for his liking but that’s usually how Izzit members think if it’s big or flashy then it should also do something invredible or at least explode. For the most part though he was satisfied with messing around with his gatgets for now. “These are some fine gear indeed.” He replied.

1 Like

“Thank you…” Watcher said with a humble bow.

“I consider it to be among my finest works.”

Swordbreaker chuckles,
“It’s a good thing that they are nothing to me. Whatever forces I now have are yours, Kreel. Think of it as a gift for letting me join such an organization, although I guess it’s much of a gift, since I prefer to work alone and would have probably killed those forces if they had gotten in my way…better in your hands then is mine.

A healer sat by his patient, it was the last of its kind. The "last " Exiebicuus in this universe. The healer laid his hands on the insectoid creature. A warm aura preceded his hands and began to heal his patient.

1 Like

“Good.” Said Kreel.
“Under my command, I think the Shades would make for much better soldiers.”

“…There’s just one problem with my own army…” Plague Knight muttered out loud.
@Toa_Radrix
@Traykar
@Jcton

Nimrack looked toward the Plague Knight
“May I ask what problem?”

1 Like

“I fear they may have lost their loyalty in me, after their perceived ‘abandonment’ by me when the Xir’algath conquered Earth.” Plague Knight answered.

“I guess that means we have fewer soldiers now. Unless you force them to join.”

1 Like

@Toa_Radrix
@Traykar
@Jcton
Plague Knight chuckled slightly.

“Oh believe me, I have my methods…but first I have to travel to earth to retrieve my men.” Plague Knight said as he turned to Kreel.

“Your highness, I feel that it would be beneficial to both you and your plan, if you would be so kind as to send us to Earth to gather my army.” He said.

Kreel thought for a moment, before striking her sword on the ground.

“Then so it shall be.” Kreel declared.
“I shall send you to earth. But hurry quickly. Time is of the essence.” She said.

A hole opened in the ground, and a dark black inky pool was exposed.
“I shall return soon.” Plague Knight said to the other villains as he jumped into the black pool.

Gamemark then faced the queen.
“And what about us? What are our duties?” He asked Kreel.
A smile began to cross Kreel’s face.
“I was just getting to that…”

@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur
Suddenly, an alert popped up on a monitor screen nearby.
It was a life signature, originating from some random universe.
Watcher turned to Tarkur, Glar and Zaktra.
“Looks like this is your moment to shine.”

@meepinater
@Jcton
@Tarkur
@TBT_Emerald
“Xano, are you almost finished back there?! I don’t know how much longer that Xir’algath ship can be held back.” Richard said to Xano.

3 Likes

Glar would have given a slight smile if he would have had a mouth

Nimrack focused now on Kreel
" I shall get to my empire too, my queen, but there’s no need of your teleportation-because I have my own."
He opened a portal, and flew away without a word

1 Like

The force shield starts burning through the chains of light, while also blocking all of Luxatium’s attacks. At the last second before the chains snap, he Launches himself forward, Pulling the ignotium energy in the area into a glowing gateway as he lands near Xano and Richard.

1 Like

Richard rushed towards Luxatium, crouching beside him.
“Are you okay?” He asked him.
@TBT_Emerald

Luxatium nods. “I couldn’t hold it. Both of you, through the gateway. Quick.”

Xano was peering into the gateway. He was in the process of making his own gateway, when this one appeared. He heard the call to step in and he walked through it to see what might appear on the other side.

1 Like

Mark, Richard and the others took a leap of faith, jumping through.

1 Like

Xano found himself in a temple-like place. The city he found himself in was as if it was one giant structure. It was massive and it’s ceiling could just be barely seen from where Xano was, it was like an empty hive.

1 Like

“What now? Where should we go?” Mark asked, looking around and surveying his new surroundings.
@Jcton