Cataclysm

There was a brief silence within the group as Michael said that they were in need of Angelic Steel. Magnus was looking down thinking before speaking out loud. “Chaosbreaker can absorb the energy and redirect it.” He said.

Bruce glanced over to Magnus, nobody knew this except Magnus, seeing so many possibilities which all came together with this conversation, he and Bruce would argue against each other and that’s what made them fail in the end.

“But that much power into one weapon, plus you only have a handle. To direct so much energy…” He said, crossing his arms. “The Celestial Slip Ring Satellite can destroy a planet on a greater size than Earth’s, not even you can handle this much raw power.”

“I could try…” Magnus argued. “Do you know what flows through my veins?” He asked.

“…gold?” Spider-Man peaked out.

Magnus looked at Connor and White Hood gave it a good laugh. “No, energy. Angelic Energy.”

Bruce stepped forward, looking into Magnus’ visor he saw how afraid Bruce truly was. “I don’t doubt your powers. But my armor is made out of angelic steel…with the nano lightning refocuser I can absorb its power and flawlessly disburse it towards Kreel.” He said.

“Is that even safe…?” Spider-Man asked.

Bruce turned his look at him. “Yeah, totally safe, Connor. I’ll be safe.” He said giving him a thumbs up.

Magnus sighed. “Fine.” He said. “But once you are done I’m going to pull you out of it.”

1 Like

Mark nodded.
“Alright, right let’s get into position. I’ll distract Kreel while you guys prepare the attack.”

Suddenly, several Arglak scurried towards Magnus and Bruce.

Both Magnus and Bruce were confused about Arglak’s appearance. “What is it?” Bruce asked.

1 Like

The Arglak lunged at the pair, attempting to.devour them.

“They don’t really look like friendlies…” Magnus said towards Bruce.

“No kidding…” Bruce muttered before looking at Spider-Man, White Hood and Nexus. “You go help Mark out, alright?” He told them.

White Hood nods. “Let’s go.” He motioned to them as they made their way towards Mark to get Kreel’s attention. “We’ll be rolling with you…for a short while, Mcneil.” He said.

“Alright, let’s do this,” Bruce said fist-bumping with Magnus before looking at the Arglak. Magnus summoned Chaosbreaker and now he was dual wielding it with Soulbreaker. “Let’s give 'em hell.” He declared.

Bruce leaped over to them and used his tail to impale one before tearing two in half with his claws as Magnus was throwing Chaosbreaker around chopping a few while using Soulbreaker to slash and dice them away.

“Where do we summon this thing?” Magnus asked.

“We need to get to a high point.” Bruce replied.

1 Like

Luxatium flies back, and slams into a rock protrusion. He rubbs his face. “That actually hurt.” He says.

Looking on, Luxatium sees Umbrian, Sadie, and Elias standing against Shadowbreaker. Unfortunately, it seemed to be a losing battle. Luxatium steels his resolve. “It also means you aren’t either.” He says. A strange pulsing comes from Luxatium, and light begins to spread.

Luxatium’s form shatters, reforming into a larger version of himself. Around his head forms a ghostly image of a sun and moon, with stars arching between them. Luxatium’s eyes open, blazing with light. “So an ID is the shadow king?” Luxatium holds forth Ferrum Spatium. He nods as if hearing something. “There must be a light king for balance.”

Luxatium takes hold of his newfound power and charges forward, radiant as if the sun were standing where he is.

1 Like

Shadowbreaker glared furiously at The Light King.
“This. Ends. Now!” He roared charging forth.

Umbrian, Sadie and Elias held their hands forward in Unison, stopping Shadowbreaker dead in his tracks.
“I…can’t…move!” He said, struggling to break free.
“You are mads of Shadow, and therefore we can manipulate your physical form!” Umbrian proclaimed, straining to hold him off.

“You only have one shot at this, Light King. We cannot hold this forever. Strike fast, and strike true!” Sadie called out as the three held their positions and gave The Light King a clear and open shot to strike Shadowbreaker in the chest with Ferrum Spatium.

1 Like

Ayet turned and let forth another lash of plasma, howling like an animal

1 Like

As he flies forward, light king Luxatium pours all of his power into Ferrum Spatium. The blade glows brightly as he tries to sink it into Shadowbreaker’s chest. “Your Shadows are broken. Like I said before, you have made your own demise.”

1 Like

“Your enemies are Kreel and those who obey her.” Dr. X said to Sleeper. “You have your orders, soldier: Help us put a permanent end to Queen Kreel.”

As Dr. X heard a sound behind him that was hauntingly familiar, he immediately turned and just barely blocked an attack by a Xir’algath wielding a Tachyon Blade. The phantom’s eyes flash red as the warrior screams in pain, falling to its knees and dropping the weapon as it clutched its head to try and lessen its suffering.

That end did come as the Xir’algath’s head suddenly was cleanly removed from its shoulders, the Crimson Horizon had a small streak of black liquid on its blade that soon vaporized away as the warrior’s body collapsed to the ground.

1 Like

“ÿ̵̻́e̷̤̎a̷̼̔h̶͍̕ ̸͕̾y̴̡̒e̵͕̊a̴̬̔ẖ̸͛ ̷͔̈́k̸̅͜ȉ̶̲l̴͓̋l̸̫͘ ̷͕̔t̸̬͘h̸̗̉è̸͍ ̷͈́b̸̪̽a̷̢͗d̴͖̓ ̶͔̌m̸̘̕ḛ̶̍ǹ̷̮ ̴̝̈́Ḭ̵̉ ̴͇͂k̸͇̓n̴̤͌o̸̮͆w̶̬̃ ̴͕̃h̷͙̓o̷͍̎w̷͕̚ ̶̨͠ẁ̶̪ä̴̝́r̷̩͝ ̴̟̀w̶͎̆o̴̝͗ŗ̷͗ḵ̴̓s̶̪͝,̶̡̇ ̷̻̚j̴͎͝ù̶͙s̸̜̃t̶̤͠ ̶̟͝s̵̡̿ť̵̳o̴͖͗p̷̰̌ ̵̗̒b̷͍̎è̷͇ǐ̴̻n̴̗͐g̷̝̐ ̶͇̾s̸͕̔o̸̲͊ ̷͈̍c̷̣̓ó̵̩n̵̙̔d̶̙̈́e̴͍͘ś̴͜c̶͉͘ë̸̺ṉ̶̇d̵͒͜i̶͉̓n̸̬̊g̵͕͐”

1 Like

Shadowbreaker shrieked in agony, as Ferrum Spatium impaled him clean through the chest.
Cracks of light appeared all over his body, and Shadowbreaker’s body began to decay and vaporize into smoky wisps of Shadow that rose up from him.

With that, Shadowbreaker exploded in a bright flash of light, leaving behind no trace.
The helm of The Shadow King, Shadowbreaker’s source of power, clattered to the ground with a thud on top of the pile of ashes that had once been Swordbreaker.

Overhead, The Celestial Slip Ring satellite appeared in the sky above Kreel. Meanwhile, Mark continued fighting against the queen.
Umbra’s Bane clashed against Kreel’s claws, beating them back and keeping them at bay.
Kreel lashed her tentacles at Mark, catching him off guard and staggering him. Taking the oppurtunity, Kreel slashed her bony claw against Mark’s body and sent him flying. Landing on his back, Mark had no opportunity to defend himself as Kreel repeatedly beat down on him with her claws.
#"̵̡͎̿̄**Ṯ̷͓̪̾H̵̼͓͂̍̓Ȉ̸͓̖̠̚S̶̺̖̈́ ̸̡̰̺̂͛I̴̛̛̹̩̮S̷̨̞̈́̈́ ̵̝͌̎͝Ḭ̷̀ͅT̴͙̀̇̃?̵̡̛̩̮̓̔ ̴͈̙͐̑ͅT̵̨͔̘̒̽̃Ĥ̸̻̣Į̵̿̕Ŝ̶̯̰̩ ̵̺̪́͝Ȋ̴̢̮̣̓S̶̞̺̋̈̄ ̷̞͂̈́T̷̘̒͌͝H̴̼͕̬͛͑Ë̶̱́̂͊ ̶͎̪̖̑͐D̴̫͋E̴̝̳̬͑̂͝S̵̙͎̅̄̌Ṯ̷͚͋ͅĬ̷̡͝Ň̴̢̐̿E̷̟̗̹͝͝Ḓ̵͙͆͒̇ ̶̖͌W̴̟̣̩̊̾E̶̢͖̘̓̋Ì̷̗̦͕L̷̜͊́̉D̴̪̅E̴̮͗Ṙ̸̯͐̾ͅ ̵͇̾̈́͆O̷͚͐́F̶̤̪͉̂ ̸̻̙̣̄̉Ú̶̹͖͕M̶͙̱̩̀͛͒B̶̭̳́R̸̹̿̈́A̸͍̩̯͘͘͠’̸̫̮̦́͗̓S̵͚̭̰̋̓ ̷͇͖̄͊B̸̛̬̆A̶͓͕̜͌̉N̴̡̪̙̾͛͛E̵͉̋?̷͇̼̼̈́̊͝!̷̲͒̑**"̶͇̲̭̂͘
Kreel roared, cackling as she slammed a claw across Mark’s face hard, causing blood to spurt out of his mouth.
Heavily disoriented, Mark looked up as Kreel nosedived her face towards. With Darkedge, her tongue shooting out from her mouth, Mark barely blocked it with Umbra’s Bane, the tip of Darkedge barely blocked from touching his chest.

Meanwhile, everything was in position above. The Ash bombs were set in place, and the celestial satellite was powerd up.

“We burn, Together.” Raphael said to Æyapel, as he and all the high Archangels began to group together. Seraph Michael flew above all the angels at the head of them.

Together, the angels caught Ayet’s solar flair and absorbed it amongst themselves, bending the sun energy and redirecting it into a weapon against Kreel.
Together, The High Archangels formed The Sacred Seal.
Mark managed to get free, and flew up into the air and floated in front of the satellite laser.

#“Ī̷̙̱͈̥̇͌ ̴̘̻̯̄̈́A̸̛͍͎̬̠͒̔͒̔M̶͓̊,̷̖̮̑̊̽͋̊ ̶̱̪̪̘̿͒̽̀̊Ṱ̸̏̌̋̍H̷̖̲̞͖́́̈́́ͅË̶͉͕̟̖͕́̃̆̄ ̷̟̜̰̓E̸̡̬͂N̶̨̢͉̯̹̿D̸͇̭͎̝̲͋ ̵̬̖̤̞̖͘Ŏ̴̙̱̱̭̀F̵̠̔ ̷̖͌̃ͅT̵̡̖̞͍̈̑̕H̵̛̯͓̬͙̃̈́̏͘I̴͇̅͐̏͘S̸̘͙͂͂͑͘͠ ̵̬̜̹͒̍̚Ṃ̵̜̋̀͌̊Ú̶̢͓̩̊L̷͖̒T̶̢͈͈̹̐̽̐̔͘͜Į̵̛̛̩̱̫͆V̴̦̬̝̀͝E̷̙͝R̵̲̗̙̗̪̅͊͌̿̔S̶͓̋̉E̵̢̪̝͓͝ͅ!̷̙̗̯͛!̵̧̛̜͎̳̩́̈̈́̈́!̸̪̲̻̑͊̀̎
Kreel roared.

The ash bombs suddenly detonated, removing all Xalnergy in the area around Kreel. Unfortunately, Adam was caught in the blast radius and was reduced to ashes.
Then, the satellite layer was fired. Mark took the brunt of the initial blast, as he absorbed and amplified and directed the energy through Skullbreaker. Then, the Angels sent their sacred Seal forward as it surrounded the energy blast and they blasted beans of their angelic flames along with it . Raphael also released Ayet’s Solar Flare. Then, finally, all of these energies were blasted towards Bruce in a giant concentrated beam of energy.
@MichaelBT-7474

1 Like

“Apologies, I’m still relearning my social etiquette.” Dr. X said as he used the Crimson Horizon and the Tachyon Blade from the warrior he decapitated earlier to take down another Xir’algath.

(@Mctoran) Dr. X looks at the Infinites in the battlefield and sent them a telepathic message that was like it was so loud that it came from a fog horn but was very easy to understand: “You who have betrayed your own people, stand down, lower your weapons and retreat to your home or you will suffer the same fate as Kreel if you stand in our way.”

1 Like

Bruce and Magnus continued to face off against the hordes of enemies. Magnus using both Choasbreaker and Soulbreaker to the best of their abilities while Bruce was clawing his way out while also using his tail to make his way through.

“This is the vantage point,” Bruce told to Magnus.

“I hope you know what you are doing, Morgan,” Magnus said to Bruce before he suddenly flew up above.

Bruce brought his forearm to his view and clicked a few buttons and a panel popped up. “Mercy, you there?” He asked.

“Yes, Boss.” Mercy replied.

“Mercy, I want you to activate…” He paused. “Armageddon Protocol…” He said.

“Are you sure, Boss?” She asked. “It requires an authorization, Boss.” She said.

“Authorization, Bruce Morgan, code name: Jasmine…” Bruce said to the panel.

“Thank you, Boss…” Mercy said before the satellite took Bruce’s coordinates and located his location. As now up above the sky, the big Satellite moved, getting in the location before on the end of the tip a significant concentrated blast was charging, as it was traveling towards the atmosphere, eventually making an appearance.

Magnus flew up, soon meeting up with Mark as he charged up Chaosbreaker and Soulbreaker.

“That is a one big satellite…” Magnus muttered as he saw the size of it, it was ginormous.

There was silence until a MASSIVE energy beam erupted from the satellite, coming in hot towards them.

The laser beam intensified with the help of The Archangels’ Seal, Skullbreaker, Raphael releasing Ayet’s Solar Flare and Mark’s usage of Umbra’s Bane that was directed to Magnus which he then used the charged up abilities of Soulbreaker and Chaosbreaker to shoot two incredibly powerful beams towards Bruce…

There was a silence as he took a deep breath, in a slow-motion perspective his nano lightning refocuser formed on his back, this time a lot bigger as he took the massive hit of energy on his back.

Suddenly Bruce’s suit charged up with this amount of incredible power, he could feel it but his HUD showed the danger zone, making his visor red, ignoring it he hears the words of Kreel…

Bruce felt his body tremble, he found saying a few words to her declaration a bit hard as he was struggling to breathe and maintaining his posture.

“…and I…” He said, his voice was slightly trembling, taking a few breaths, shakey ones till he calmed himself and said. “am…Bruce Morgan.” He smirked as the massive beam of energy was released towards Kreel with such a incredible power that it made the ground shake and crack, the blinding pure laser beam passing towards Kreel with a concussive blast…

Bruce’s armor was melting down, burning into his skin, destroying his nerves as he kept the blast, making sure he kills this Kreel for real this time. Making sure that this time, the Multiverse is properly saved! As the raw power was eating his armor away…

1 Like

Luxatium kicks the helmet toward Umbrian, Sadie, and Elias. “You three can decide what to do with that.” He says. Then Luxatium returns to the fray, fighting any who resist following Kreel’s defeat.

2 Likes

OOC: If I’m late or the BBEG is dead, let me know and I’ll delete the post.

IC: “To harm, no. You reek of power, and its corruption eating your heart. A great big hideous wall, holding back everything from salvation.” Axiom muttered.

He raises his hands, the sound of laughter that is not his own filling the air around the “angel”. Axiom’s white eyes flare and he stretches his hands toward the lodged spear.

“But the smallest crack-”

Axiom’s eyes close now, as he steels himself for what happens next.

-can tear down the mightiest wall.

White-hot flames, unearthly and shining, flare from Axiom’s hands. They spin in a circling arc, as both strike the pommel of the spear embedded in Kreel’s head. Axiom’s voice raises, joining the insane laughter as the two begin to scream loudly.

A second pair of arcs burst out, but not flame. Chromatic, swirling colors, spinning in sync with the flame to strike the spear pommel. The four beams hit, and for a moment nothing seems to happen.

And then all four bolts seep through the spear, like an electric current through a cable.

Into Kreel’s skull.

A desperate gambit, Axiom would think, if he had room for thoughts beyond the pain. To use his flames, in conjunction with the other’s power was more draining than anything he had done before. The metahuman army he’d faced on his earth, the monsters summoned by the cult, the moon…the only thing comparable was fighting the horde Taghiat had summoned.

And he’d lost that fight. Against that many bodies even his power had a limit.

He could only hope now, that the others…whoever they were, whatever their motives…could make use of whatever opening this might buy.

1 Like

OOC: The Infinites have actually turned good in this RP.

IC:

Kreel was then bombarded by the massive energy blast. She roared as her body began to burn away, layer after layer peeling off her body like an onion, disintegrating into ash.

With that, Mark finished off the move by tossing Umbra’ Bane down towards Kreel. The sword was enveloped in the energy blast, as it Robinhood-ed Axiom’s spear and struck Kreel, cutting clean right through her body. As Umbra’s Bane exited what was left of Kreel’s body on the other side, she blew up in an explosion of fire and light.
When the light faded, all that remained were flaming piles of ash and Darkblade, which laid on the ground in solitude.

@MichaelBT-7474
Katrina flew over to Bruce’s who’s body plummeted to the ground following the blast.
“Bruce! Honey, can you hear me?” She asked him as she landed beside his body.

2 Likes

As Bruce gave the lot of his powers and abilities the large concussive blast was no more, it did its work, Kreel was no more but at a cost…

Behind his back, the nano lightning refocuser trembled and disappeared into ash as Bruce’s body appeared to be scorched, burnt and eaten away by the raw power of the blast and armor.

His helmet gone as well as his armor being destroyed and slightly molten into his nerves, he could barely stand as he was walking down and fell on the ground.

Groaningly he crawls towards the cliff’s wall that he was on earlier, resting his back as well all of his dead weight against it he let out another groan as he panted heavily, taking deep breaths as his right side face was also scorched from the blast.

His right arm bent at the elbow which rested on his lap, Bruce was starting to lose the feeling of his body, as he looked around. “We’ve won…” He said weakly.

White Hood was the first person to see him as he walked towards him, slowly glancing at him as he was at lost of words. He didn’t want to say anything disrespectful as he removed his helmet, revealing his face.

Jack kneels in front of him and touches the left side of his head, giving him a look of sadness but also reassuring him that everything was going to be okay, they both didn’t need to exchange any words, they knew what they meant as Bruce gives him a weak smirk.

Suddenly Spider-Man was swinging by as he saw that the blast stopped coming towards that directions, when he stopped he landed in front of Bruce. “Mr.Morgan…?” He asked with a worried tone, noticing his severe burns and body damage.

“Bruce, are you alright?” He stepped towards him eventually falling down onto his knees, taking his arm, holding it like a child who is about to lose their father. “We’ve won, Bruce…we’ve won…” He kept on repeating as he began to cry, his helmet already removed as he looked at him in his eyes, appearing to give life out any second.

Nexus eventually landed there as well. “Oh my god…” He muttered as he saw the sight of Bruce Morgan.

Eventually, Magnus landed not that far away as well, when he saw Bruce both Chaosbreaker and Soulbreaker dropped down with a heavy metal thud. This was the one scenario he was talking about, the one he was too afraid of accepting, the imminent death of Bruce Morgan…

What was strange about this Magnus, being his own being and all, he suddenly began to cry as pulls of non-stopping watery tears dropped down from his visor, being at a lost for words.

@Mctoran

1 Like

Katrina’s helmet dissolved into her collar as she looked down sadly at Bruce.
Katrina kneeled down beside Bruce, sobbing softly as she kissed his cheek.
“It’s okay. We finally did it. You can rest now…”
@MichaelBT-7474

1 Like

When Katrina came to him and kneeled down he had a weak smile, knowing he was in trouble now, he promised to her, no taking risks but he was bad at promises. “Katrina…” He said weakly as he was about to say something else.

He weakly took her hand and placed it on his chest, the slowly weak arc reactor was flickering a light that was struggling to survive, which was the proof of his heart.

A sudden relief was lifted off of his shoulders when she said he can rest now. “What…a lucky man I was…” He weakly said as he struggled to get a tighter grasp of her hand.

“…to have fallen…in love with you…” He said as he continued to glance into her eyes until the kiss of hers that was given on his cheek left him smiling, as Bruce’s eyes slowly showed how his soul faded away, his lips no longer having the strength to hold the smile they fall as well as his head tilting slightly towards the right…there was silence as Bruce Morgan died.

@Mctoran

1 Like