[CLOSED] SIGNUPS ANNOUNCEMENT: The Toa Falment Community Project/Collab

Today I became a master, so I am announcing the Toa Falment community project! In this project, I will need six to eight people to volunteer to make a toa of any element. This includes secondary elements such as psonics, iron, etc.
IMPORTANT: The photo of your toa moc MUST be taken outside. The background has to be corresponding with the toa’s element. Such as, air/plantlife in trees, stone in sand, earth somewhere rocky. Also, if you don’t want the photo to be taken outside than a green-screen will work, just make sure it looks good.

How to sign up: Just post here asking to join and say the element you want your toa to have. The sign up period lasts from October 27th to October 31st, and the Moccing period lasts from November 1st to November 14th. DO NOT POST PICTURES UNTIL NOVEMBER 14TH. If you finish before November 14th than Just PM me the picture. Everyone who enters can post their Mocs individually but I will create a main Topic. If two people want the same element, that is ok, but just make sure that your mocs look different from one another. Below is a list of all the entrants.
NO DIGITAL RENDERS
Participants:
@Cordax (plantlife)
@T4k4nuv4(Shadow)
@Nogus101(Air)
@Dadertrix(stone)
@Toa_Good_Guy(Iron)
@SirKeksalot(light)
@N01InParticular(Plasma)
@wild_toa(Electricity)

4 Likes

Unfortunatley, I probably won’t be able to join, since I won’t have access to any of my bionicle parts from October 30th to November 6th

I like the idea for the project though!

1 Like

@Atobe_Brick I realised that the time for building is too short so I’m going to add another 4 days to the deadline. Also, no one is going to start building until November 1st. You can enter what toa element you’re going to build if you want to.

1 Like

Very interested to see where this goes, I’m not going to sign up because my builds kinda suck, and I’ll probably forget or be too lazy to finish anyway. But I like to see this kinda thing!

2 Likes

Nah, your mocs look fine! If you set a bookmark than it gives you a notification that happens when the time you set for the bookmark happens.

1 Like

I’m also not going to have access to my parts on November 13th and November 14th either.
I’m running out of bionicle parts anyways

1 Like

oof

1 Like

Are digital renders acceptable for the scenery shots?

1 Like

@1000Purse30 No for now

I would like to enter, but I’m not sure what you mean by PM?

1 Like

Private Message.

Oh, okay. Do I do that through the message boards?

1 Like

Yeah, you can click on my profile and press the message button. You then type your message.

1 Like

Oh, okay thanks! I think I will enter then, although I’ll warn you I’m not the greatest at building. Just take a look at my artakha. Anyway, can I do a toa of shadow?

1 Like

Sure! But, I think his story could be he’s a toa of light that got corrupted by shadow leeches.

That’s exactly what I was thinking

1 Like

Ok! You’re added!

Sweet! Can’t wait to get started!

1 Like

Oh, one more question, can I write up a backstory for him?

2 Likes

yeah be sure to include it in your post! Just remember: don’t post it till November 14