Constraction Pieces in Modern Lego Sets

Teeth, Always our good separator.

5 Likes

i was thinking pliers but that works too

1 Like

So in case some of you were curious on what a good version of this set might look like, here it is:

5 Likes

the next generation of nuvaboobs is here

8 Likes

Dread it, run from it, thirsty Moc making arrivals all the same. :skull:

Still, to be honest that chest is good, just needs more pieces to make the transition from abs to chest less sharp.

4 Likes
Oh no…
1 Like

My thoughts exactly when I saw the thumbnail :skull:

Pink Bohrok eyes and lilac Star Wars shoulder armour in the new botanical sets.

11 Likes

Do you know exactly what Lego colour this is? It looks like Lavender, but I’m not 100% sure.

I think so. I’ve just always called it lilac, despite what the official name is.

2 Likes

Praise be Lego
Hail Denmark

My mother has been quite interested in the flower range for a while, so besides from good recolours I think these are very nice sets that I may be able to go halves on…

1 Like

Not to mention yellowish green eggs.

Is that a friggin demigorgon head?

1 Like

7 Likes

The pink bohrok eyes and med. lavender shoulderpads seem like they would be very challenging to use in constraction builds since those colors never appeared in bionicle or hero factory. I suppose you could upgrade D.Va with the bohrok eyes or build Thanos’ chin at large scale by spamming shoulderpads.

2 Likes

At first I thought there were were translucent pink bohrok eyes. Now that would be quite nice

2 Likes

H A I L

D E N M A R K

1 Like

does lego still make this piece in technic sets? and can anyone point me to a recent example

1 Like

Unfortunately its last appearance was in 2007

2 Likes

:sob: thats unfortunate I was going to use it for something. trying to think of any other good technic parts for making bonks torsos out of only existing parts but cannot think of any