Custom Lewa minifig drawing!

Hello! I thought I’d post this drawing that I made for the TTV Brickonicle contest into the artwork forum.
Thank you and enjoy your day!

If you like, check out my model, “Nui-Rama Invade Le-Koro” here:

ALSO! Totally check out this awesome new design by Ragdoll of a Tahu Fig. It’s amazing. :smiley:

80 Likes

Very cool. Do you plan on doing any of the other Toa?

2 Likes

Looks exactly like how I would imagine a Bionicle minifig, so great job!

1 Like

Someone needs to 3d print that.

1 Like

I want that so badly.

1 Like

Give me the real thing!

1 Like

@Stoax Maybe! It would be pretty fun. :smiley:

@Altair Thanks, friend! :blush:

@Ninjanicktf I’d love that. I would actually totally be willing to 3d print the helmet, if I knew how. I made some decals, so I might also print them on some stickers when I get my fig collection back.

@TheMightyObsidianDude Thanks! Me too!

@Leoxandar Thank you! I would if I could

Could you do the other toa too?

1 Like

I will if I get the time!

Sweet! Can’t wait for that!

Would it be possible to do a group pose with them like the 2001 poster, or would that be a bit much?

1 Like

That’s an excellent idea!

Thank you!

1 Like

This looks absolutely fantastic. Awesome work.

1 Like

Yours was one of the only ones to include a minifigure concept, and I love it! It’s exactly what I had in mind when Var showed me the Nexo Knights minifigures on the podcast. I love how you used existing armor for Lewa, and yet it meshes so well with the figure and how it looks.

I love minifigure design, so seeing this is incredible. I eagerly await more.

2 Likes

Wow, thank you so much, Jon! It’s really incredible to hear that from you. :blush: I’ve been really inspired by TTV and Brickfeed lately! I was away from LEGO for a few months and then you guys pulled me back in. :wink: it’s good to be back.

1 Like

Coolio Schdoolio minifigure.

1 Like

Someone please Do this on Shapeways!!!

1 Like

If there was to be a system Bionicle, I’d love the figures to be something like this. Great job!

1 Like

I know I already offered to 3D model the certain parts for the other person’s tahu minifigure concept art but I can definitely do this also.

That’d be awesome! I’ve downloaded an app to do so myself but haven’t gotten around to it yet. The only piece that is new is the mask element. All of the other pieces are already available in other sets.