DC Universe: The New Age of Heroes (Signup and Discussion Topic)

As I said, I don’t think it’s overly overpowered. It’d be useful against smallarms, but even then it’s turning a potentially lethal shot into an extremely painful but not overly-threatening one. And it’d be largely ineffective against any decently-sized calibre or sufficiently fast bullet.

3 Likes

Basically this ^

would’ve been happy if it was just one cast member chasing them :stuck_out_tongue:

tbf I only expected me and ghid to join in too. Even then Adelaide is just watching

2 Likes

Just a heads-up, I probably won’t be able to post too many RPs until at least sometime next week, since I’m busy working on some other projects right now.

1 Like

Who are you referring to?

his own chara i think lol

My chara lol, since he’s masked

Ok, got it

Boy is Vance gonna be misinterpreted, elbowed by security, and beaten black and blue

Also, yes, I made a Marvel joke this early into the rp, fight me

3 Likes

@Ghid
@TheCobaltCorsair
@Nogus101
@Flux
@EmperorDuckie
@_el

I just wanted to say that the reason I’ve been holding back a fair amount has been because I’ve been waiting on certain replies that would decide who or what I continue with. However, given that they’re fairly busy, I also don’t want to hold back the RP too much, so I’ll still try to keep consistent replies going despite this fact. However, expect a courtesy period of a couple days between replies to at least give the option if they decide to take it. Apologies for any inconvenience.

3 Likes

Given who you didn’t ping, I wonder who you’re waiting on :thinking:

why am i pinged i’m just doing paper girl shennanigans :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

didn’t wanna leave you out old buddy old pal :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@TheMightyObsidianDude
Answer (AKA John Locke) has asked his first question.

Since this is your NPC, how do we want to go about this?

Honestly, this is something of a blessing in disguise, that power does really come in handy here.

I’m assuming that since the power is mental somehow that it will respond accordingly to the context of the particular drug dealer Answer is talking about?

As for how we go about it, I was thinking maybe I could give you a vision response with the relevant information, or… something.

2 Likes

I don’t mean to butt in, but I was thinking this is how visions between players should be handled as a rule

It makes more sense to give the other person a reason to post as well as make @Flux come up with a more natural response instead of tailoring the vision’s wording to his next post

2 Likes

That works, yeah what Ghid said makes sense

1 Like

Southside is just another name for Suicide Slum
here’s a quote for reference

2 Likes

Basically this ^